• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Criticism of Islam.

stevecanuck

... disbelief in God and Mohammad (s) makes you evil. The injustice disbelieving people support is proof that the good people are with Mohammad (s).

This is clear kafriphobia. Its poison makes you an awful and bigoted person.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Sahih al-Bukhari's hadith says "that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old."

This is the only hadith that discusses the age of Aisha when Muhammad began having sex with her. Although not all muslims accept this today, it has traditionally been accepted. "The Sahih Bukhari collection of Hadiths is considered to be the most authentic collection of the teachings and sayings of the Prophet " https://www.amazon.com/Sahih-al-Bukhari-Volumes-Book-English/dp/B088LJJC2X#:~:text=The Sahih Bukhari collection of,being transmitted orally for generations.

Absolutely irrelevant to what I said. Its alright if you dont know what I asked about, just admit you dont know. I am asking the most basic, fundamental, kindergarten level of information.

You spoke of the typical, day to day anti islamic rhetoric of Aisha getting married to Muhammed at some young age right?

Can you tell me who is the head of the Isnad in that hadith and why its authentic? Thanks.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Wrong understanding. I mean so far apart, its probably an understanding of an absolute alien to theology or maybe an understanding of a very layman type Muslim who shouts on the internet.

Im going to let Sayyid Qutb explain it:

All the existing so-called Muslim societies in the world today are jahili." Their way of life is not based upon "submission to God alone." "[T]hey make whatever laws they please and then say: 'This is the Shari'a of God'." Islam has no option.7

firedragon

Veteran Member
Im going to let Sayyid Qutb explain it:

All the existing so-called Muslim societies in the world today are jahili." Their way of life is not based upon "submission to God alone." "[T]hey make whatever laws they please and then say: 'This is the Shari'a of God'." Islam has no option.7

Thats not an explanation EML. Go back to your own previous post, and explain that. This is something else.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
This one symptom of disbelief. You have no insight to justice. You lose it all. It's the believers who the oppressors have united against for no crime, and are defending themselves and holding on dear life while sanctions and stakes are risen.

This is proof that disbelief in God and Mohammad (s) makes you evil. The injustice disbelieving people support is proof that the good people are with Mohammad (s).

I've witnessed few non-Muslims with good sense of justice. Very little have it.
There is a serious problem with your reasoning -- the existence of people who DO have insight to justice, who are kind and compassionate and loving, and who nevertheless reject God and Muhammad.

Evil is when you are willing to harm others in order to get ahead (or at least, most evil falls under this defintiion). Evil people exist both inside and outside of Islam, as well as good people. Thus being a Muslim is a terrible, unreliable standard for deciding whether a person is evil.

In my experience, you have a few very good people, a few very evil people, and a whole awful lot of mediocre people. Religion does not seem at all to be a factor in where someone falls on the spectrum.

stevecanuck

I'm not saying this is true of all non-Muslims, but in general, they take wicked stances and are politically not just.

Take the case of Asia Bibi. She is a Christian woman who was sentenced to death in Pakistan for allegedly saying, "At least my Jesus died for me. What did your Mohamed ever do for you?"

For that, the government and people of Pakistan said she must die. Is that the sort of "just" politics you approve of?

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Absolutely irrelevant to what I said. Its alright if you dont know what I asked about, just admit you dont know. I am asking the most basic, fundamental, kindergarten level of information.

You spoke of the typical, day to day anti islamic rhetoric of Aisha getting married to Muhammed at some young age right?

Can you tell me who is the head of the Isnad in that hadith and why its authentic? Thanks.
No, I can't. However, I do not need to have this information to know that the hadith is commonly accepted.

stevecanuck

Lakum deenukum waliaddeen.

If I understand your transliteration, you are quoting the verse that says, "To them, their religion, and to me, mine".

That verse does not imply an, "And that's okay". It's just a simple statement of fact that different people have different religions.

stevecanuck

Thats not what I said.

Hatred becomes the "source of knowledge". The source of knowledge should be study. When you put on the shades of hatred, hatred itself becomes the source of knowledge.

I started reading the Qur'an shortly after 9/11 because I didn't believe the horrible things some people were saying about Islam. I wanted to be able to defend Islam from a position of knowledge. I wanted to be able to show people the peace and tolerance that defines Islam. Those good intentions didn't survive the beginning of surah 2. I was gob-smacked at the pure hatred Allah has for all people and things non-Muslim. Verse 29:68 says, "And who does more wrong than he who invents a lie against Allah or rejects the Truth when it reaches him? Is there not a home in Hell for those who reject Faith?".

Seriously? That's the absolute worst thing a person can do?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The Quran has shown time and time again, believers were oppressed by disbelievers and God saved the believers from the oppressors by destroying the oppressors. Do you think this has changed?

Yes it has changed in that it requires a unity of Nations to set the standards that can be enforced. God gives rule to men, the Old World Order has collapsed and a new World Order is rolling out in its stead.

Quran 8:30 "And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners."

All progress to a united humanity requires the knowledge that we are one people, under one God and all Faiths are from One God.

Regards Tony