• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Criticism of Islam.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Well, I've had this question in the back of my mind. Does Islam have greater similarities to Judaism than Christianity or less?
Having been raised a Christian I can at least see it from that view point. I have no view point to gauge Islam vs Judaism.

What I hate about Islam? I suppose it is the same thing I hate about any religion. I hate other people thinking they have the authority to tell me what is necessary to believe about God.

As a theology of an institutionalised Islam, yes, Islam is absolutely more similar to Judaism than Christianity.

epronovost

What I don't like about much Islam is that it reflects the beliefs, morals and values of people of the early Middle Ages. It's often clashes with that derived from the 20th century like individualism, equality, democracy, etc. In other words, Islam is often ''old'' and dated. It's wisest councils are often self-evident, its most foolish one's are monstruous and its conception of man, nature and even deities are primitive for lack of better terms.

firedragon

Veteran Member
What I hate about Islam? I suppose it is the same thing I hate about any religion. I hate other people thinking they have the authority to tell me what is necessary to believe about God.

With the same yardstick, why not hate hard atheism as well because it tells you not to believe in God whatsoever?

firedragon

Veteran Member
What I don't like about much Islam is that it reflects the beliefs, morals and values of people of the early Middle Ages. It's often clashes with that derived from the 20th century like individualism, equality, democracy, etc. In other words, Islam is often ''old'' and dated. It's wisest councils are often self-evident, its most foolish one's are monstruous and its conception of man, nature and even deities are primitive for lack of better terms.

Study Islam. I mean not from some website, but directly.

InvestigateTruth

This thread is opened for the expose of Islam and Muslims. One could discuss people, the theology, men, women, hate, love, everything and anything they want. Its particularly opened because it is an avenue to discuss openly and avoid discussion of this topic in every single thread.

There are not many Muslims in this forum, but maybe one or two will respond.

Thanks and Peace.

If you look at news related to some Muslims countries such as Iran, Afghanistan, Palestinians, Pakistan, and some Lebanonies groups, you see, for "some" of the groups within these countries, there is this presentation: "we Muslims are the Believers and the west, such as USA, as well as Israel" are unbelievers, and enemies of Allah." So, such Muslim groups which often consider themselves as True Jihad for the sake of Allah, have made a great part of the world as enemies of Allah. The example of such attitude is the 9-11 event. Obviously in our time, such things have caused some of the people in the west to dislike Islam. But many of people of the west are open minded people. They do not generalize Islam, and Muslims. So, just because some extremist Muslims gave acted against west, the ordinary people of west do not think all Muslims are the same.

firedragon

Veteran Member
That however is my choice. It's not someone else telling me what I ought to believe.

Well, this is my choice. Its not someone else telling me what I ought to believe.

But I am not gonna sit and say I hate atheism because it tells me not to believe. Or that I hate Buddhism, Jainism, humanism, that, this and the other because of what it tells me to do.

Hope you understand.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I advocate for any Muslim wanting to enter European Community soil to rip, in front of an officer, all pages where the Quran commands killing the unbelievers. Failing that, that he will be sent to wherever place he comes from. Where Allah providence will, without any doubt, and despite failing to do that until causing a lot of stress for us needing to take care of all His people, provide for them. So, Allah, wake up, and take care of your people, please.

Would you agree with that practice? If not, why not?

Ciao

- viole

The verses about fighting are all conditional that you are at war with certain people but not through you being the instigator, and that permission is given because people are oppressed and the situation is right for fighting.

God teaches fighting and it's noble, but where the situation is right and people are on defending themselves.

He never allows it as a means of oppressing others.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If you look at news related to some Muslims countries such as Iran, Afghanistan, Palestinians, Pakistan, and some Lebanonies groups, you see, for "some" of the groups within these countries, there is this presentation: "we Muslims are the Believers and the west, such as USA, as well as Israel" are unbelievers, and enemies of Allah." So, such Muslim groups which often consider themselves as True Jihad for the sake of Allah, have made a great part of the world as enemies of Allah. The example of such attitude is the 9-11 event. Obviously in our time, such things have caused some of the people in the west to dislike Islam. But many of people of the west are open minded people. They do not generalize Islam, and Muslims. So, just because some extremist Muslims gave acted against west, the ordinary people of west do not think all Muslims are the same.

US are ruled by Satanic people and are not less oppressive that past oppressors that God destroyed. I believe all the warnings from Pharaoh's people to other destroyed nations like Ad are a final warning to US, Europe, Israel etc...

I believe not taking a stance against US and Israel as oppressive countries will mean you are apathetic towards oppression and it will land you in hell forever (just watching by the oppressors and letting them do what they want) as the hadiths point out.

They are disbelievers and their hate shines in their politics.

firedragon

Veteran Member

Yeah. Many of the west are open minded people. But the west bombed practically most of the world, oppressed a lot of them, stole their wealth, stole them purely for slavery, killed millions of people just within decades, killed more millions 10 within 10 decades, and they will do tomorrow as well.

Not a good yardstick.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Well, this is my choice. Its not someone else telling me what I ought to believe.

But I am not gonna sit and say I hate atheism because it tells me not to believe. Or that I hate Buddhism, Jainism, humanism, that, this and the other because of what it tells me to do.

Hope you understand.

Of course. My response is only related to me. I don't assume to have any authority to answer for anyone else.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Of course. My response is only related to me. I don't assume to have any authority to answer for anyone else.

I am only showing you that your standard is double standards. I understand that its your personal view and you are only sharing your view. I am thankful that you do.

But I will show you that its not a fair standard. I hope you understand.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yeah. Many of the west are open minded people. But the west bombed practically most of the world, oppressed a lot of them, stole their wealth, stole them purely for slavery, killed millions of people just within decades, killed more millions 10 within 10 decades, and they will do tomorrow as well.

Not a good yardstick.

My stance is I don't think any who does not take a stand against oppressors such as US and Israel has a chance to enter paradise whether the proof of Islam is presented to them or not.

I believe all that don't take a stand will be raised as murderers and oppressors towards innocents.

firedragon

Veteran Member
My stance is I don't think any who does not take a stand against oppressors such as US and Israel has a chance to enter paradise whether the proof of Islam is presented to them or not.

I believe all that don't take a stand will be raised as murderers and oppressors towards innocents.

Many will preach.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
This thread is opened for the expose of Islam and Muslims. One could discuss people, the theology, men, women, hate, love, everything and anything they want. Its particularly opened because it is an avenue to discuss openly and avoid discussion of this topic in every single thread.

There are not many Muslims in this forum, but maybe one or two will respond.

Thanks and Peace.
I think the religion too, has very serious issues.

Too much had happened already for me to think its a peaceful religion. It's not. It's a largely terrorist religion in reality.

That said I agree I hate the religion but I don't hate every Muslim if that makes any sense.

Last edited:

firedragon

Veteran Member
Too much had happened for me to think its a peaceful religion. It's a terrorist religion in reality.

Maybe you have no clue about the religion and your source of knowledge must be the TV or some website. I can put it bluntly. And I will tell you directly that in that case, Buddhism is a more terrorist religion judging by the people and what they had done, and Hinduism, Christianity, Atheism, are all terrorist putting your own standard on it.

This kind of thread will bring out a lot of people like you who put their hatred in the place of God and worship hatred. So what happens is with a lack of understanding, knowledge and shallow surfing, they will show themselves.

If your standard and source of knowledge is that, then you should know how many fingers are pointing at yourself.

Peace.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
This one symptom of disbelief. You have no insight to justice. You lose it all. It's the believers who the oppressors have united against for no crime, and are defending themselves and holding on dear life while sanctions and stakes are risen.

This is proof that disbelief in God and Mohammad (s) makes you evil. The injustice disbelieving people support is proof that the good people are with Mohammad (s).

I've witnessed few non-Muslims with good sense of justice. Very little have it.