• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Crimes commited by Trump supporters

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
According to the Bureau of Statistics, Trumps supporters commit more crimes, rapes and murders than all the illegal immigrants put together, its a fact. In addition you are less likely to be shot by an illegal immigrant than a member of the NRA, another often overlooked fact. Learn the facts, ignorance is destructive!!

Lyndon

Premium Member
Because I don't really enjoy arguing with Trump supporters, they just have a negativity about them, I don't value their opinions.

Lyndon

Premium Member
in all fairness, as a friend pointed out to me on facebook, you could say the same thing about Hillary supporters commiting more crimes than illegal immigrants, actually studies I have read say Illegal immigrants are no more likley to commit crimes than the general population, and obviously Hillary and Trump supporters both outnumber illegal immigrants by a large margin so both statements have to be true. As to gun crimes, most illegal immigrants do not own guns, pretty much all NRA members own guns, you're obviously more likely to be shot by someone who owns a gun than someone who doesn't.

james dixon

Premium Member
According to the Bureau of Statistics, Trumps supporters commit more crimes, rapes and murders than all the illegal immigrants put together, its a fact..,.,.,.,.,.,.,!

Please for me and other readers here; cut and past the source of this statement; what is this recorded "fact"-?

Or is this fact your belief alone

May I ask- ? :)-

Lyndon

Premium Member
its just simple logic, If you really think about it, it can't not be true,

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
RedState.com is a great website. The members are overwhelmingly conservative Christian Republicans.
And they despise The Donald. They see him as a liberal RINO.
Tom

Lyndon

Premium Member
You have no statically evidence to back up your statement. Rendering your post an opinion; no more no less.

In my view :)-

Read the links above you'll se how my statement cannot be untrue,I did not say per capita Trump supporters commit more crimes, according to the studies above there's no way of knowing for sure who is more likely to be a criminal, an illegal immigrant or a Trump supporter, but since Trump supporters vastly outnumber illegal immigrants, they obviousy commit more crimes.

As too who is more likely to commit crime, Democrats or Republicans, this is what I found

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...erwhelming-majority-violent-criminals-democr/

james dixon

Premium Member
Read the links above you'll se how my statement cannot be untrue,I did not say per capita Trump supporters commit more crimes, according to the studies above there's no way of knowing for sure who is more likely to be a criminal, an illegal immigrant or a Trump supporter, but since Trump supporters vastly outnumber illegal immigrants, they obviousy commit more crimes.

As too who is more likely to commit crime, Democrats or Republicans, this is what I found

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...erwhelming-majority-violent-criminals-democr/

Trump will be voted out of the political arena in November so does it really matter what he thinks at this stage of the game-?

Maybe you can share a Facebook page with him and talk among yourselves after November-?

:)-

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
According to the Bureau of Statistics, Trumps supporters commit more crimes, rapes and murders than all the illegal immigrants put together, its a fact. In addition you are less likely to be shot by an illegal immigrant than a member of the NRA, another often overlooked fact. Learn the facts, ignorance is destructive!!
I trust you about as far as I can comfortably throw you, and the idea that an apparent government agency called the "Bureau of Statistics" (which, AFAICT, doesn't exist. I'd assume you meant Bureau of Labour Statistics, but that makes no sense in context) would publish a study of the crime rates among candidates supporters is outlandish, so I'm not inclined at all to believe what you're saying.

Short version: link or it didn't happen.

Lyndon

Premium Member
Why so serious???? I posted the links the OP is based on above.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Trump will be voted out of the political arena in November so does it really matter what he thinks at this stage of the game-?

Maybe you can share a Facebook page with him and talk among yourselves after November-?

I wouldn't rule him out just yet. Always bet on stupidity.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I wouldn't rule him out just yet. Always bet on stupidity.
I am hoping that Hillary has kidnapped some pollster's children, and is forcing them to overestimate Trumps appeal.
Otherwise her supporters might not bother voting, thinking it is a done deal.

The other possibility is that my fellow citizens are even more gullible than I thought.
Ick!
Tom

james dixon

Premium Member
The media just reports. It is foolish to attack the messenger. While the message should frighten you enough to go out and vote.

Trump is the Devil's incarnate

Philos

The media just reports. It is foolish to attack the messenger. While the message should frighten you enough to go out and vote.

Trump is the Devil's incarnate

James,

Many evangelists have cleaved to Trump. There are those among us who are attuned to detect the false shepherd, but the evangelists seem to swallow whole.

"The attack is psychological. The demon will mix truth with lies. Do not listen."

Max Von Sydow 'The Exorcist'.

P.