• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creedless Cross

kyjds

Julius the Jules
Creedless Cross: The sect of Christianity that emphasizes blessings upon giving and thus receiving; in other words, anyone may bless and be blessed. Faith is held in the highest regard.

Anyone may be blessed, and anyone may bless another, as the Holy Spirit is present in us all, so thus we have the same healing powers as almighty God! Healing starts with a simple blessing, while it may progress into a full-blown ritual! Creedless Cross is thus creedless, so every Creedless Crosser may have their own beliefs, they may borrow from all sources of religion, philosophy, and belief.

The only thing that Creedless Cross does reject is the notion that any one religion and source can have the whole truth, even Creedless Cross. So that means we reject the Holy Bible, in favor of the teachings of Jesus Christ, of love and kindness, and faith, along with blessings.

Feel free to become a Creedless Crosser, as you are welcome to our religion, founded by me, Joseph D. Smith!

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
I recently learned about the 'creed', didn't even know what it was before, not sure of the point, if you have your beliefs, what's the big deal about a creed, hey, if you're into that fine.
Anyways I agree with the OP except I follow the entire scripture, OT and NT.

Last edited: