• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creation vs. Evolution

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
of cource hominids couldn't interbreed with them... by the time we were hominids we had bred so long ammongst ourselves that we were now a seperate genera... first with the arrival of the genus Australopithicidae and later with the arival of the genus Homo...

the evolution of 'man' doesn't require us to breed with apes... infact it was our prolonged non-breeding that helped us seperate ourselves from them. We are our own genus.. Homo... and our own family Hominidiae...

now wether or not we could interbreed with other members of Homo is still under debate. most notabily the 'what happined to H. Neanderthal?' question... The recent discovery of an infant Neandertal may help with this argument or it may not... but It will definatly help us in understanding our last close relation.

wa:-do

inca

<< by the time we were hominids we had bred so long ammongst ourselves that we were now a seperate genera.>> That's the point again: HOW THE HELL THE HOMINIDS BECAME HOMINIDS UNTIL THEY TRANSFORMED INTO A SEPARATE GENETIC!!! It's refreshing to recognize once more how evolutionists suffer from a severe case of amnesia!
<<the evolution of 'man' doesn't require us to breed with apes>> Ha, ha! You're trapped again. First evolutionists keep on arguing among themselves what's the missing link (they still look for it after so many years and there's always a new "promising fossil"!) Who is "us" in that sentence of yours? Us as we are now or us as we were before we became into "us"? Please continue with your funny games .
<<now wether or not we could interbreed with other members of Homo is still under debate. most notabily the 'what happined to H. Neanderthal?' question... The recent discovery of an infant Neandertal may help with this argument or it may not>>> you see? Typical of evolutionist "science": there are doubts, it's difficult to say yes or no, this could help or not but definitely helps!!!!!!!
You must be killing everybody's legs here! No. I thought your arguments could be more dense but I regret to say I'm dissapointed. I thought you could do better. I have heard some interesting arguments in many forums even discussing more than 20 pages but...not here. I don't deserve to invest that time to hear that fantastic answer of yours. I think your words may be an astonishing epilog.

inca

www.rae.org/ch08tud.html
The following site admits interbreeding between Cro Magnon and Neanderthal but as I said before if there was a dramatic change it was due to genetic engineer and not randomic chances by nature. A historical monument could give us some light about this that not too many people are aware. Shall you take it under consideration?:

www.aulis.com/twothirds.htm
www.aulis.com/twothirds2.htm
If the sphinx has indeed a conection with MARS "face" in Cydonia which is not eroded mountain but eroded artificial mountain with zoo-anthropomorpheous cryptographic message, we could eventually find an hominid face hidden in the code as Nasa has been discovered and hide from us.

inca

The Mars sphinx also has other "faces" appearing, specially the falcon face. The sphin was a falcon too, a bird. The cherubs always represented the face of the eagle + the face of a lion + man + bull. In India also the bull was and still is worshipped and also tigers and lions are worshipped. Many hands appear oout from their bodies. In Sumeria and Babylon and Assyria so it was the case with winged calves. Even in China the white tiger and blue dragon have been important. So, even in the million species of animals it has always given some preferences. In all Mesoamerica and South or North America cougar and jaguars have been important. Remembering the Cherokee legends, it's interesting the fact the cougar and the owl were the only two animals that could reach the 7th level of purity and sacredness. The cougar was named "Klandagi". If you have read all the sites, the conclusion is the genetic experiences that eventually help to the coming of our own specie were done by entities who did everything based upon invisible realities in hyperdimensions. All ruins (whether on Mars or in planet Earth made by ancient people who have had -and in some cases they still have- contact with those Planck size dimension (or other) realities, acknowledge specific math linked with them. We were "formed" according to their images. No evolution without purpose, no accidents or chain of accidents producing brain and DNA, no parmsperm bull*&@# bingo!

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
a few fuzzy pictures taken in the 70's and "digitally enhanced" to show what the 'expert' wants does not prove that it exists... show me modern pictures like the ones NASA recently took of the area and maybe I'll believe it...

why would NASA hide it by the way?
If it would get them all the funding they need to go there why cover it up?

inca-- you made some good arguments earlier but this whole face on Mars thing just made me laugh. I doubt there is some sort of conspiracy at work here since NASA released the picture willingly.

(Q)

Oh-no - inca is a Hoagladyte!

Have you seen this face on Mars? Be Happy!

marshappyface_mgs_big.jpg

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
ooh... must worship cosmic smily.... :love: :lol:

could aliens have done this on purpose... to tell us that everything is going to be ok?

Runt

LOL, you'd think aliens would be a little more artistic. That THING is TERRIBLY ASYMETRICAL!!! *cries* (I'm a perfectionist, can you tell?)

inca

Well, I can show many similar things on Earth but I suppose these couple of experts wouldn't tell the difference between something natural and something artificial, or how to check that with scientific procedures, like MOLA, infrared or thermographic cameras or elevating the image to 3D, etc, etc. When Q or Painted Wolf say something, well is one thing, but if geologist (besides Hoagland winner of medal of Excellence on Science who predicted with a decade anticipation the images would show exactly what they showed) find dozens of annomalies in specific frame shown by Nasa, I let the reader decide whom to trust. And in fact, I didn't just quote Hoagland site but other scientists. You could well overlook the evidence or not, it's your business. I have the benefit of reading both Hoagland and Nasa or Pathfinder information. Hence I can and will decide, but YOU????????? ha-ha-ha-ha!

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
yes... its true some 'experts' cant tell the difference between natural and artificial objects... like Hoagland... its a good thing that real scientists used more than sketchy 70's photos to make thier cases... and then cry foul when better pictures turn up...

wich still doesn't explain if it were true why would NASA cover it up?... it could make them millions..

inca

You see what happens when evolutionists keep on masturbating with homind tools? Semen affects completely their empty brains and they are uncapable to "see" artifacts as they could clearly see on Earth???
www.enterprisemission.com/spirit2.htm
No need to read Hoagland, just look at the "stones". HA-HA-HA! These are real photographs, even Nasa admits it but doesn't reveal to the public worldwide by CNN as they did with the "eroded" mountain all at the same time all over the world since they have the devices (how oportunistic from a government agency, right???).
Now, if a moron Q'rius or Painted Wolfy say something is as irrelevant if I say it. But if someone like Dr. Gil Leven, CHIEF PROJECT SCIENTIST ON THE VIKING LABELED RELEASE EXPERIENCE admits the "bullet-proof evidence about life on Mars was denied for long time" NOW, THAT IS SOMETHING TO BE CONCERNED! Dr. Tom Van Flandern believes the same:
www.metaresearch.org/home/ViewPoint/archive/010313GlassyTubes/Meta-in-news010313.asp
www.enterprisemission.com/article/03-08-2004/crinoid_cover-up.htm
Please, continue with your posts. I really LOVE IT. Keep 'em coming....

inca

Hoagland IS a scientist and since the photographs come from Nasa they indeed check them up and he's not the only one and in fact they have many photographs available. So, there's no point in writing he is an "expert" between inverted commas trying to diminush him. The only incompetent and ignorant here is you. Hoagland is the one who together with Sagan gave the idea to sent Pioneer 10 and was the one who predicted the existence of water in Jupiter's moon and other things with decades of anticipation. You know nothing.
The question of why Nasa doesn't reveal the issue is ANOTHER ISSUE, moron! Open another thread and perhaps someone will be interested in wasting additional tme to take you out of ignorance misery.

inca

Hey Mr Q, if you were honest with yourself, you could let the readers see the photographs from the links I set for them to check again..... yet your mind can't do post those images here. Is following orders from your heart, right?

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
whats realy intresting is that you have to resort to calling us morons and other such silly insults...
are you that insicure?
or do just not know how to play nice?

the viking pictures are grainy and taken with a poor camera...
here is the origional unprocessed picture:
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/image/planetary/mars/f035a72_raw.jpg
here it is processed:
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/image/planetary/mars/f035a72_processed.jpg
here is the new pictures again:
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/ast24may_1.htm
and some more:
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/mgs_cydonia.html