• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creation vs evolution

Faithofchristian

Where is a reference in your original post about temple building?????
Here is your opening post:

One fact to Refute evolution.

For those who believe in the theory of evolution.
Why did evolution have to be tested, to know whether it's true or not.

To test something, that means it's not true, until it's tested to show it's true.

This why Christians don't have to test the bible all because Christians already know the Bible is true

Where as evolution had to be tested, to find if it's true or not true.

That's like going to take a test, you take a test to show if your qualified or not.

Therefore to test the theory of evolution, is to see if it's qualified or not.

That means evolution wasn't qualified, from the start.until it took the test.

Where as the bible did not have to take any test to be qualified, The bible was qualified right from the start.

Therefore Christians do not have to test the bible to see if it's qualified, We already know that the Bible is qualified.

You not only did not provide any facts that refute evolution, you tried to imply that the Bible did not have to have facts to support it as truthful. You merely stated that Christians know it is true. How do the know? Where is the empirical evidence to support the supernatural claims of the Bible? You cannot claim that belief in the Bible needs no empirical evidence for belief, and that evolution has to have evidence to support it. That is logically inconsistent.

So, please first offer the one fact that refutes evolution (you have thus far offered no fact to that end) and then respond to my refutation of your original post. I refuted each and every one of your premises.

I did not claim that your version or any of the thousands of other versions of a Christian god do not exist. I stated that you have not met your burden of proof that they do. I do not believe that claim for the same reason I do not think unicorns or dragons or fairies exist. The burden of proof lies upon the person claiming a thing exists. You have not met that burden of proof. My only claim is that I don't believe you without evidence.

But that is another discussion. Please, again, can you provide logical counter to my rebuttal of your original post??????????

#1Faithofchristian, Feb 18, 2018

Here is your original post, which I refuted premise by premise. Please point me to the place where you mention a temple.
One fact to Refute evolution.

For those who believe in the theory of evolution.
Why did evolution have to be tested, to know whether it's true or not.

To test something, that means it's not true, until it's tested to show it's true.

This why Christians don't have to test the bible all because Christians already know the Bible is true

Where as evolution had to be tested, to find if it's true or not true.

That's like going to take a test, you take a test to show if your qualified or not.

Therefore to test the theory of evolution, is to see if it's qualified or not.

That means evolution wasn't qualified, from the start.until it took the test.

Where as the bible did not have to take any test to be qualified, The bible was qualified right from the start.

Therefore Christians do not have to test the bible to see if it's qualified, We already know that the Bible is qualified.

#1Faithofchristian, Feb 18, 2018[/QUOTE

Now here again, your going off the subject, contradicting yourself,

The subject is not about evolution, but about the temple building in Jerusalem of Israel.

Therefore the subject your referring to, is not the subject at hand.

Now what would the temple buildings in Jerusalem have anything to do with Evolution.
So what you have here is two totally different subjects.

And your attempting to change the subject at hand over into another subject. Of evolution which has nothing to with the temple buildings in Jerusalem of Israel. That is being talk about.

So stay off the subject of evolution when it's not the subject at hand.

The subject at hand is about the temple buildings in Jerusalem of Israel.

The subject about evolution was another subject which is not the subject being spoken of now, but about the walls of the temple buildings in Jerusalem of Israel.

Darkstorn

This shows how unique i am.
Now here again, your going off the subject, contradicting yourself,

The subject is not about evolution, but about the temple building in Jerusalem of Israel.

Therefore the subject your referring to, is not the subject at hand.

Now what would the temple buildings in Jerusalem have anything to do with Evolution.
So what you have here is two totally different subjects.

And your attempting to change the subject at hand over into another subject. Of evolution which has nothing to with the temple buildings in Jerusalem of Israel. That is being talk about.

So stay off the subject of evolution when it's not the subject at hand.

The subject at hand is about the temple buildings in Jerusalem of Israel.

The subject about evolution was another subject which is not the subject being spoken of now, but about the walls of the temple buildings in Jerusalem of Israel.

That most certainly isn't the subject. I think you're being delusional now.

In fact, here's your own comment from the second page:

This is what the Thread is all about, for those people who believe in evolution why are they saying evolution being tested.

And another:

If you had read the thread, before entering the forum, you would haved seen, I was asking those of evolution.
"Why did evolution have to be tested, whether it's true or not"

I was asking those of evolution, why they think evolution having to be tested.

I am not saying of myself that evolution being tested, I was asking those, why they think evolution has to be tested.

So the whole notion of evolution being tested came not by me, but those claiming evolution as being tested.

And I was asking them "Why did evolution have to be tested, whether it's true or not"

I am not the one saying evolution as being tested, but rather I was asking those, why think evolution has to be tested.

Do you see what I'm saying and asking ?

Faithofchristian

The subject is neither of the above. The subject is Creation vs. evolution.

That's right, so why would I bring up Mathew 24:2 about the walls of the temple buildings, knowingly that it would have nothing at all to do with creation vs evolution.

Who keeps track of every conversation going on here, with so many going on at one time.

Now that I found how the bible of
Matthew 24:2 about the temple building in Jerusalem of Israel, came about in the conversation in Creation vs Evolution.

Someone made mention how they don't believe the bible, but knows more about the Bible than Christians do.

So I quoted the bible of Matthew 24:2 to see if they do know more than Christians do.
But yet to get answer back on it.

That's how the subject came about in Creation vs Evolution.

But either way, your right, the Thread is about
Creation vs Evolution.

But if your ask a question that takes you outside of what the Thread is actually about. Would you not answer it ?

And yes the question that was ask, did go outside of the Thread Creation vs Evolution.
So I answered it, in the best way that I could.

But as it is, that some times, there will be questions that will come up, that may take it outside of a Thread.

Last edited:

Faithofchristian

No, There is a category for scriptural debates, and a category for Creation vs evolution.

That's right, but however there may come up something that you may give your rebuttal to it. Even though it may take you outside of the thread, as it has happened to me many other times. As it did in the thread Creation vs Evolution.
So I gave my rebuttal to the question ask.even though it took me outside of the thread, so I answered.

Darkstorn

So what your saying is that you keep track of every conversation in every Thread here in RF.

Every one i'm part of. That is to be expected.

And you are totally welcome to go to the bible for your answers. But this is a debate thread. You could have started AND ended it with "i believe in the bible" if that is really all you're arguing for. We are not here to shoot your beliefs down. But you made a thread where you do try to shoot down evolution.

That is on you, and people disagreeing with you is entirely reasonable. Because your critique of evolution was at best lacking.

That's right, but however there may come up something that you may give your rebuttal to it. Even though it may take you outside of the thread, as it has happened to me many other times. As it did in the thread Creation vs Evolution.
So I gave my rebuttal to the question ask.even though it took me outside of the thread, so I answered.

Uh... This is that thread. So you really don't keep track of your own conversations?

Faithofchristian

Every one i'm part of. That is to be expected.

And you are totally welcome to go to the bible for your answers. But this is a debate thread. You could have started AND ended it with "i believe in the bible" if that is really all you're arguing for. We are not here to shoot your beliefs down. But you made a thread where you do try to shoot down evolution.

That is on you, and people disagreeing with you is entirely reasonable. Because your critique of evolution was at best lacking.

Uh... This is that thread. So you really don't keep track of your own conversations?

So that can be taken the other way also.
That is on you also, and people disagreeing with you is entirely reasonable.
Because your critique of the bible was at best lacking.
So what goes around comes around.

Let's see, so your saying that you know what was said yesterday. And you keep track from there to here in every Thread.

So I guess you write down everything, what you said in every Thread, so if something comes up, you go to your notes, and see what was said a day ago or two days ago. In each thread.

That's good one, I never thought of that before.

There was a previous threads on here, about
Evolution vs Creation.

So as a Christian I would have the right to defend creation, As you would have the right to defend evolution. In a debate.

So you go to science for your answers and I go to the bible for my answers. In a debate.

Last edited:

Darkstorn

Only in your dreams.

I never criticized the bible. So not only is your parroting childish, it's not even relevant.

Let's see, so your saying that you know what was said yesterday. And you keep track from there to here in every Thread.

Yes, i remember what was said the day before in a conversation i've had. I don't however keep track in a literal sense. Unless you count my subconscious doing it automatically without any purposeful input from myself, then sure, i keep track.

So I guess you write down everything, what you said in every Thread, so if something comes up, you go to your notes, and see what was said a day ago or two days ago. In each thread.

I don't need to do that... Do you honestly believe that most people can't remember what happened two days ago? Are you seriously using THAT as an argument from incredulity?

Even if you couldn't remember, you can use this forum to find your older messages...

I'm pretty sure you're the only person ever to think of that...

So as a Christian I would have the right to defend creation, As you would have the right to defend evolution. In a debate.

You are not defending creation here. You are attacking evolution. You made this thread. No one came to you and started attacking creation. There is nothing for you to defend.

And to be perfectly honest, i don't need to defend evolution against your so called attack. It's not strong enough to be taken seriously.

So you go to science for your answers and I go to the bible for my answers. In a debate.

Go ahead. The result is that in threads other than strict Biblical debates, you are probably going to lose every single time.

Because right now it's your nonsensical story versus a plethora of evidence and far superior arguments. You have not managed to argue any of your opponents' points successfully in my opinion.

This is starting to feel more and more like talking with a child. Or at the very least a really good Poe.

Last edited:

Faithofchristian

Only in your dreams.

I never criticized the bible. So not only is your parroting childish, it's not even relevant.

Yes, i remember what was said the day before in a conversation i've had. I don't however keep track in a literal sense. Unless you count my subconscious doing it automatically without any purposeful input from myself, then sure, i keep track.

I don't need to do that... Do you honestly believe that most people can't remember what happened two days ago? Are you seriously using THAT as an argument from incredulity?

Even if you couldn't remember, you can use this forum to find your older messages...

I'm pretty sure you're the only person ever to think of that...

You are not defending creation here. You are attacking evolution. You made this thread. No one came to you and started attacking creation. There is nothing for you to defend.

And to be perfectly honest, i don't need to defend evolution against your so called attack. It's not strong enough to be taken seriously.

Go ahead. The result is that in threads other than strict Biblical debates, you are probably going to lose every single time.

Because right now it's your nonsensical story versus a plethora of evidence and far superior arguments. You have not managed to argue any of your opponents' points successfully in my opinion.

This is starting to feel more and more like talking with a child. Or at the very least a really good Poe.

You call it attacking, I call it debating.

There's a threads on here
By Evolution vs Creationism.
If thats not attacking creation, So when you have the word ( versus ) that means it attacking going against the other, is it not ?

Last edited:

Darkstorn

You call it attacking, I call it debating.

Call it whatever you want, it's still pretty poor.

There was a previous threads on here
By Evolution vs Creation..

Sure.

If thats not attacking creation, So when you have the word ( versus ) that means it attacking going against the other, is it not ?

Uh... According to the logic you presented in this post, when you criticize evolution, it's debating. But when others don't even do anything, you merely see a forum with such a title, creationism is being attacked.

Gotcha.

How old are you? Serious question. Better yet: Why do you only address tiny amounts of the posts you quote? You seem to miss all the important points and are keen to focus on nonsensical issues that only you seem to care about.

The issue for me here wasn't what you call debating or "defending creation." It's only that your arguments are extremely poor and show a kiddy grade style logic.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

There was a previous threads on here, about
Evolution vs Creation.

I, at least, can remember what I posted where on what subject and how that conversation chain went at least for one or two years after I typed them. I can recall it, when a similar topic comes up and I often link the earlier conversation in my new post. believe most can do this, as my memory is nothing exceptional. If you can't remember what you posted where from day to day, maybe you are suffering from something that is seriously jeopardizing your memory formation. I would recommend that you talk to your relatives and consult a doctor. Just a friendly suggestion.

Faithofchristian

I, at least, can remember what I posted where on what subject and how that conversation chain went at least for one or two years after I typed them. I can recall it, when a similar topic comes up and I often link the earlier conversation in my new post. believe most can do this, as my memory is nothing exceptional. If you can't remember what you posted where from day to day, maybe you are suffering from something that is seriously jeopardizing your memory formation. I would recommend that you talk to your relatives and consult a doctor. Just a friendly suggestion.

Nope it just means, that I don't set around thinking about what I said yesterday or the day before., Until it's maybe brought to my attention, then I can do some back tracking on here, to see exactly what may haved brought it around for me to say what I said.

Which I did, in answering a question that was put to me, so I gave accordingly my answer.
Unto which you jump into the conversation of not knowing what brought about my answer in the first place.
Had you, yourself back track to see what the conversation was about.unto which you didn't, but jump right into the conversation, of having any knowledge of what was being said.

So let's for say, that I said to you, that I know more about Evolution than you.
Now how would you answer that ?

Of course you would put forth a set of questions, for me to answer, to see just how much I do know about Evolution, Right.

Therefore when someone tells me that they know more about the bible than I do, then of course I will put questions to them, to see just how much they do know about the bible.

But seeing you jump into the conversation, without any knowledge of what was said,
before you jump into the conversation.

Then you were out of line.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nope it just means, that I don't set around thinking about what I said yesterday or the day before., Until it's maybe brought to my attention, then I can do some back tracking on here, to see exactly what may haved brought it around for me to say what I said.

Which I did, in answering a question that was put to me, so I gave accordingly my answer.
Unto which you jump into the conversation of not knowing what brought about my answer in the first place.
Had you, yourself back track to see what the conversation was about.unto which you didn't, but jump right into the conversation, of having any knowledge of what was being said.

So let's for say, that I said to you, that I know more about Evolution than you.
Now how would you answer that ?

Of course you would put forth a set of questions, for me to answer, to see just how much I do know about Evolution, Right.

Therefore when someone tells me that they know more about the bible than I do, then of course I will put questions to them, to see just how much they do know about the bible.

But seeing you jump into the conversation, without any knowledge of what was said,
before you jump into the conversation.

Then you were out of line.
Upon reading your posts I have gotten the impression that you don't pay enough attention to what you are reading and writing here from day to day. When you yourself said as much, I wrote in concern for your well being. That is all.

Darkstorn

Nope it just means, that I don't set around thinking about what I said yesterday or the day before.

I think that's probably why are doing so poorly in a debate. You put much less effort into it.

In fact you seem to think that it requires specific action to remember stuff like that. I think you have severe issues with your attention spam. Do you use any kind of medication?

Kelly of the Phoenix

know when you hear man in a sentence, you automatically jump to the human man of flesh and blood. But this is not the man that I'm in reference to.
Fair enough. You think this is real:

Leese_CRU-T-shirt_09.jpg

"Top THIS, Owen Grady!"

And it's equally strong that the Spirit very usually tells people what they wanted to hear.
Oooh, not me, we have arguments all the time. :)

God told me I should learn about other religions (and I assume atheism as well, and yes, I know it's not a religion). He told me He didn't say half the stuff in the bible and that men wrote it (and this is accurate, at least the second part is true). God encourages me to look stuff up and verify Truth.

Of course, there could also be many gods, explaining the different messages, though I honestly wouldn't expect a "one size fits all" message because we're all different. I address the idea that maybe we shouldn't have ignored pre-Jewish pantheons in my book El and the Dragon, only 99 cents on amazon, LOL. :D

Explains a LOT.

There is nothing for you to defend.
And God certainly doesn't need Faith's help.

Faithofchristian

I think that's probably why are doing so poorly in a debate. You put much less effort into it.

In fact you seem to think that it requires specific action to remember stuff like that. I think you have severe issues with your attention spam. Do you use any kind of medication?

Look, upon talking about something 2days ago
May require some back tracking to see what was said back 2 days ago.

Faithofchristian

Fair enough. You think this is real:

Leese_CRU-T-shirt_09.jpg

"Top THIS, Owen Grady!"

Oooh, not me, we have arguments all the time. :)

God told me I should learn about other religions (and I assume atheism as well, and yes, I know it's not a religion). He told me He didn't say half the stuff in the bible and that men wrote it (and this is accurate, at least the second part is true). God encourages me to look stuff up and verify Truth.

Of course, there could also be many gods, explaining the different messages, though I honestly wouldn't expect a "one size fits all" message because we're all different. I address the idea that maybe we shouldn't have ignored pre-Jewish pantheons in my book El and the Dragon, only 99 cents on amazon, LOL. :D

Explains a LOT.

And God certainly doesn't need Faith's help.

You just proved what I said to be right, that you have no clue or idea, When I said that man was there at the time of the dinosaurs.
You take this as being in reference to the flesh and blood man.

When this is not the man that I am in reference to. Nice try, but try again.

Last edited: