• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creation vs evolution

Kelly of the Phoenix

So your wrong, as to where does it say anything about a good strong breeze.
The same place it mentions the tail being big. If you want to be a literalist, you must conclude the animal has a giant tree sticking out its butt. (edit: DON'T google for images ... I was needing brain bleach within a fraction of a second)

All it said is (he moves his tail like a cedar)
thats a pretty good illustration to show just how big the Behemoth's tail was. So how big would the Behemoth be
It describes a MOVEMENT, not SIZE. I realize the English language can be difficult, but at least TRY.

It's like how St George is depicted sometimes as fighting a wyvern or something, when the reality is that he killed a damned monitor lizard. *twirls fingers* An "epic battle", I'm sure. Next up, a story for the ages where someone kills a puppy and claims to have slain an entire room of werewolves.

Faithofchristian

The same place it mentions the tail being big. If you want to be a literalist, you must conclude the animal has a giant tree sticking out its butt. (edit: DON'T google for images ... I was needing brain bleach within a fraction of a second)

It describes a MOVEMENT, not SIZE. I realize the English language can be difficult, but at least TRY.

It's like how St George is depicted sometimes as fighting a wyvern or something, when the reality is that he killed a damned monitor lizard. *twirls fingers* An "epic battle", I'm sure. Next up, a story for the ages where someone kills a puppy and claims to have slain an entire room of werewolves.

So how do you know there's not any werewolves.You do know over in London England, they claim to have had werewolves. Since they found the bones of werewolves, you probably didn't know that now did you.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
So your wrong, as to where does it say anything about a good strong breeze.

And you got the nerve to criticize me.
When you can't even get it right.

All it said was ( he moves his tail like a cedar) So how do you get a good strong breeze out of that, is any ones guess.

All it said is (he moves his tail like a cedar)
thats a pretty good illustration to show just how big the Behemoth's tail was. So how big would the Behemoth be.
New International Version
Its tail sways like a cedar; the sinews of its thighs are close-knit.

Faithofchristian

Oh good grief. Go read post #333 where you replied to me. . It was definitely you. You have a very distinct posting style. Plus the obvious being that YOUR NAME IS ON IT.

Please quit playing games.

I can describe you in your picture, you always have the sun at your at back, and your standing next to a tree, I believe that's you, it looks like you, but from a distance can't tell if you have a hat on or not, because of the shadow of the tree your standing under.

Faithofchristian

You can yourself tell us if 333 was indeed written by you or someone had used your account to write it. If the latter, shouldn't you be concerned about your account security?

Look here, I will describe what I look like, in the picture, it's a square box, with a light green back ground, I have on a white shirt, I don't have any eyes or mouth or ears or hair yet, maybe in time, after the picture fully develops. But right now that's all I have me, so does the picture you have look like that.if it does, then that's me. Lol

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I can describe you in your picture, you always have the sun at your at back, and your standing next to a tree, I believe that's you, it looks like you, but from a distance can't tell if you have a hat on or not, because of the shadow of the tree your standing under.
Are you for real??

Did you, or did you not write post #333? Let's get real.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Look here, I will describe what I look like, in the picture, it's a square box, with a light green back ground, I have on a white shirt, I don't have any eyes or mouth or ears or hair yet, maybe in time, after the picture fully develops. But right now that's all I have me, so does the picture you have look like that.if it does, then that's me. Lol
You are dangerously close to trolling here. Did you write post #333 or not? It's a simple yes or no question. The post was written from your internet account. Did you write it or not?