• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creation vs evolution

Darkstorn

This shows how unique i am.
You just proved what I said to be right, that you have no clue or idea, When I said that man was there at the time of the dinosaurs.
You take this as being in reference to the flesh and blood man.

When this is not the man that I am in reference to. Nice try, but try again.

But that just tells us that you have no clue or idea.

You invented your celestial man when your ape-man example didn't work out. Furthermore, this whole hypothesis of yours was originally based on your mistaken idea that dinosaurs died off 6.5 million years ago.

It makes it look like you're doing bad guesses and are holding them to the level of truth. In spite of your blatant mistakes.

But fair enough; We don't really have a clue of what you're really after: Your own arguments are inconsistent and contradictory which further undermines your reliability.

You keep changing your goal posts and arguments in the middle of an argument and you still think you're being consistent?

When your own story is suspect like that, it's not worth much. You yourself seem to have no idea what you're saying, as evidenced by your constant alterations to the story.

Not to mention if you get to elevate your thoughts to the level of the truth even when they are not consistent with themselves, can we invent stories too as arguments?

Like, there were NO men, celestial or otherwise, walking with the dinosaurs. Since you didn't use evidence to support your ridiculous claims, I don't need to either. And i also don't need to prove Spongebob Squarepants was there. That is your job; To prove that he wasn't there.

The above story is an analog of your argument, Faithofchristian. Yes, this whole thing is just sad. Most people would have realized their mistake by now.

Faithofchristian

But that just tells us that you have no clue or idea.

You invented your celestial man when your ape-man example didn't work out. Furthermore, this whole hypothesis of yours was originally based on your mistaken idea that dinosaurs died off 6.5 million years ago.

It makes it look like you're doing bad guesses and are holding them to the level of truth. In spite of your blatant mistakes.

But fair enough; We don't really have a clue of what you're really after: Your own arguments are inconsistent and contradictory which further undermines your reliability.

You keep changing your goal posts and arguments in the middle of an argument and you still think you're being consistent?

When your own story is suspect like that, it's not worth much. You yourself seem to have no idea what you're saying, as evidenced by your constant alterations to the story.

Not to mention if you get to elevate your thoughts to the level of the truth even when they are not consistent with themselves, can we invent stories too as arguments?

Like, there were NO men, celestial or otherwise, walking with the dinosaurs. Since you didn't use evidence to support your ridiculous claims, I don't need to either. And i also don't need to prove Spongebob Squarepants was there. That is your job; To prove that he wasn't there.

The above story is an analog of your argument, Faithofchristian. Yes, this whole thing is just sad. Most people would have realized their mistake by now.

You just proved my point again, that you have no idea or clue about what the Bible says or Confirm's. That proves that you have no idea about the Celestial man., Unto which you say in my invention.

So you say, But that does not take away, that the Celestial man as being there with the dinosaurs.

Had you any knowledge what the Bible says and confirms.about the Celestial man and the Terrestrial man. Which you have no idea or clue about.

So all you have is to ridicule what you don't understand or have knowledge about.

Therefore when the bible speaks about the Celestial man and the Terrestrial man, this being strange to your ears to hear.
All because you never heard them before now.

The ape man that your in reference to, is of flesh and blood. This is not the man that I am in reference to.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You just proved my point again, that you have no idea or clue about what the Bible says or Confirm's. That proves that you have no idea about the Celestial man., Unto which you say in my invention.

So you say, But that does not take away, that the Celestial man as being there with the dinosaurs.

Had you any knowledge what the Bible says and confirms.about the Celestial man and the Terrestrial man. Which you have no idea or clue about.

So all you have is to ridicule what you don't understand or have knowledge about.

Therefore when the bible speaks about the Celestial man and the Terrestrial man, this being strange to your ears to hear.

The ape man that your in reference to, is of flesh and blood. This is not the man that I am in reference to.

Your inability to understand the Bible means that you are the last person that should claim that others do not understand the Bible. Just because others do not accept your personal translation of the Bible that you cannot support does not mean that they have no clue.

When you can't support your claims you demonstrate that it is the other way around. It is you that does not have a clue. Knowledge is demonstrable, you have only demonstrated a lack of all knowledge.

What I don't understand is why you are so afraid yet you persist in posting here. With your fear and ignorance what do you think that you will accomplish?

Darkstorn

You just proved my point again, that you have no idea or clue about what the Bible says or Confirm's.

I most certainly didn't. You just parrot that same thing over again to everyone who disagrees. This isn't kindergarten.

And if that really is your point, then it's pretty weak. This thead isn't about my Bible knowledge.

That proves that you have no idea about the Celestial man., Unto which you say in my invention.

The Bible makes NO reference whatsoever to dinosaurs. Furthermore, you weren't talking about celestial men at all, but ape-like men who lived 6.5 million years ago. With dinosaurs. When pointed out that you got the time line wrong, you claimed the you weren't really talking about ape-like men at all, but celestial men.

Firstly, that is oddly specific. Second, none of that is in the Bible.

The fact that you changed your story to this after making a pretty big mistake should tell that it didn't happen like that more than any argument I make. Your own understanding of the issue here undermines the strength of your argument.

This is just getting tiresome. And it's still ignoring stuff you said two days ago. You might have forgotten but I haven't. Your story looks like something you made up after getting caught in a factual mistake.

And the bible makes no claims of either celestial or ape-like men walking with dinosaurs 6.5 million years ago. You made such claims.

You don't understand evolution at all and you criticize it and insult the level of understanding of those who disagree.

I have read the Bible and says nothing of this. Stop using a lie as your crutch.

It's only strange because it's delusional.

Uh... There weren't any ape-like men either with the dinosaurs. Not to mention you are the one who first said that. Not me.

/E: I posted this on a mobile phone, i'll use that as an excuse for all dem typos.

Last edited:

Faithofchristian

I most certainly didn't. You just parrot that same thing over again to everyone who disagrees. This isn't kindergarten.

And if that really is your point, then it's pretty weak. This thead isn't about my Bible knowledge.

The Bible makes NO reference whatsoever to dinosaurs. Furthermore, you weren't talking about celestial men at all, but ape-like men who lived 6.5 million years ago. With dinosaurs. When pointed out that you got the time line wrong, you claimed the you weren't really talking about ape-like men at all, but celestial men.

Firstly, that is oddly specific. Second, none of that is in the Bible.

The fact that you changed your story to this after making a pretty big mistake should tell that it didn't happen like that more than any argument I make. Your own understanding of the issue here undermines the strength of your argument.

This is just getting tiresome. And it's still ignoring stuff you said two days ago. You might have forgotten but I haven't. Your story looks like something you made up after getting caught in a factual mistake.

And the bible makes no claims of either celestial or ape-like men walking with dinosaurs 6.5 million years ago. You made such claims.

You don't understand evolution at all and you criticize it and insult the level of understanding of those who disagree.

I have read the Bible and says nothing of this. Stop using a lie as your crutch.

It's only strange because it's delusional.

Uh... There weren't any ape-like men either with the dinosaurs. Not to mention you are the one who first said that. Not me.

/E: I posted this on a mobile phone, i'll use that as an excuse for all dem typos.

First of all the Bible does make mention about dinosaurs.
In the Bible, in the book of Job 40:15--"Behold now behemoth, which I made with you, he eats grass as an ox"

Verse 17--"He moves his tail like a cedar"

Do you know of any animal to day, that has a tail big like a cedar tree.

Have you any idea how tall a cedar tree can get and how big in diameter a cedar tree is.

Let's see a cedar tree can get as tall as 50 feet but others can reach one hundred or more in height, and the cedar tree can get big as 8 feet in diameter, now that's one big animal or to say, one big dinosaur.

So how is it you say, that dinosaurs are not mention in the Bible?

But yet we find the Behemoth, that can be as tall as 50, to one hundred or more feet tall, and the tail can be 8 feet in diameter.
I believe the Behemoth fit the description of a dinosaur.

Last edited:

Darkstorn

First of all the Bible does make mention about dinosaurs.
In the Bible, in the book of Job 40:15--"Behold now behemoth, which I made with you, he eats grass as an ox"

Verse 17--"He moves his tail like a cedar"

Do you know of any animal to day, that has a tail big like a cedar tree.

Have you any idea how tall a cedar tree can get and how big in diameter a cedar tree is.

Let's see a cedar tree can get as tall as 50 feet but others can reach one hundred or more in height, and the cedar tree can get big as 8 feet in diameter, now that's one big animal or to say, one big dinosaur.

So how is it you say, that dinosaurs are not mention in the Bible?

But yet we find the Behemoth, that can be as tall as 50, to one hundred or more feet tall, and the tail can be 8 feet in diameter.
I believe the Behemoth fit the description of a dinosaur.

Your belief is a far cry from it actually being so. :D

Behemoth - Wikipedia

Seems to me that your "beliefs" are a random contradictory mess.

/Edit: "Some Young Earth creationists identify Behemoth as possibly a sauropod dinosaur,[8][9][10] arguing that no other animal has a tail that is like (or has the thickness and length of) a cedar, despite the fact the Bible does not say "is like a cedar," but instead, "moves like a cedar"

Last edited:

Faithofchristian

Your belief is a far cry from it actually being so. :D

Behemoth - Wikipedia

Seems to be that your "beliefs" are a random contradictory mess.

Nope, I just proved again, that you said, there is no where in the Bible that speaks about dinosaurs
But I just proved you wrong.

You ask for evidence, Now you show your true colors. Trying to refute that to which just proved you wrong.

I did check out that site you gave, the only problem to what they are saying about elephants, hippopotamus, which they left out, maybe they left it out, because they didn't know about it.

Do you know what that is ?

Go back and read it again yourself.
And notice they left out the tail of the Behemoth, which is as big as a cedar tree 8 feet in diameter.

Have you ever seen a elephants tail as big as a cedar tree or a hippopotamus tail as big as a cedar tree, now that would be a sight to see,

Can you imagine an elephant trying to carry such a big tail around, Heck the tail would be as big as the elephant is or bigger.

Heck not even the Mammoth which is a giant elephant, that would make our common elephants look like a baby elephant next to the Mammoth, had a tail as big as a cedar tree.

But yet the site that you gave me, expect people to believe a elephant to have a tail as big as a cedar tree.when not even the Mammoth had that big of a tail. And it was whole lot bigger than the elephants we have to day.

Can you imagine a hippopotamus tail as big as a cedar tree, Heck the tail would be as big as the hippopotamus or bigger.

You see that site that you gave, said everything trying to disprove the Behemoth, but they left out one big factor, the Behemoth tail.

So how do you explain an elephant having such a tail that would be as big as they are 8 feet around. Especially seeing the tail would be 20 to 30 feet long.

So how do you explain a hippopotamus having a tail that would be as big as they are 8 feet around. Especially seeing the tail would be 20 to 30 feet long.

So what your going to have to do is, find animal that would have a tail that is as big as a cedar tree is, which is 8 feet in diameter and about
20 to 30 feet long.
You will not find any animals outside of the dinosaurs. That has a tail 8 feet in diameter and about 20 to 30 feet long.

Nice try, But try Again

Last edited:

Darkstorn

Nope, I just proved again, that you said, there is no where in the Bible that speaks about dinosaurs

It doesn't. It talks about a Behemoth.

But I just proved you wrong.

No you didn't. This isn't kindergarten.

You ask for evidence, Now you show your true colors. Trying to refute that to which just proved you wrong.

First of all, you saying that you proved me wrong doesn't actually make it so. Like my previous post says, just because you believe something doesn't actually make it so. You haven't actually shown any evidence except a bible passage that says absolutely nothing about dinosaurs.

Also: Where in the bible do you see support for this, your original claim? The one you made before you changed it totally after noticing your own mistake?

You know after giving it some thought, and close examination.

You said "The first human like ancestors
( hominins ) after the human chimp lineage divergence at around 6-7 million of years ago.were found to walk on two legs.

Now this explains everything.
Seeing how this takes us back to the dinosaurs of million years ago.

How these ape like humans lived along side with the dinosaurs.

As for me, this explains it all, that back in the first earth age, of the dinosaurs and these human like apes lived along side with the dinosaurs.

That now to day, scientist found these human like ape fossils, buried in rocks.

And trys to tie them to the modern man of today.
You probably have no clue or idea what I'm talking about, when I speak of the first earth age.
But now I see how the first earth age of the dinosaurs and those ape like humans, living together with the dinosaurs back in the first earth age. Those ape like humans, were not actually humans, but resemble humans in their like manner of walking on two legs.
That now I see how this fits into the bible.

I know you have no clue or idea what the heck I'm talking about.

That's because you have no understanding about the first earth age.if you did, you would know exactly what I'm talking about.

Or this?

In one of your previous posts you gave the link to go to, and it said that chimps human like apes that walk on two legs lived
6-7 million of years ago. And that's what I quoted back to you.
So that would put them living at the same time as the dinosaurs 6.5 million years ago.
You gave a link to go to, and that's what I am quoting back to you.
If I am not wrong 6.5 million years ago.
Stands between 6 million years and 7 million years. So that would put them living at the same time of the dinosaurs.

So either your right or what you posted is wrong or what you posted is right and your wrong.
But now your contradicting what you posted.

Then in your next post about your theory you suddenly try to forget the dinosaurs:

So I don't know where or how dinosaurs came to be in the conversation, when it's about The Science of Evolution" about chimps like humans walking upon two legs, that were to have been back 6-7 Millions of years ago.

This is where your ape-men are suddenly celestial men:

Look, go back and read my post, I said man did exist with the dinosaurs,

And then I said to you, that all depends on which man your referring to.

There is the Celestial man and the Terrestrial man. So which one are you referring to ?

Or do you not know the difference between the two ?

Then you get slightly more nonsensical:

That all depends on which man your referring to.
I didn't say anything about humans.

Why you keep referring to humans for. I didn't say anything about humans.

Then we come full circle. Now that you have... Uh... "Perfected the logic of your argument" you come to this thread and use it as the argument to support your point:

You just proved what I said to be right, that you have no clue or idea, When I said that man was there at the time of the dinosaurs.
You take this as being in reference to the flesh and blood man.

When this is not the man that I am in reference to. Nice try, but try again.

And you're saying this comes from the bible? I say it comes from the delusional mind of an extremely inconsistent person.

Last edited:

Faithofchristian

It doesn't. It talks about a Behemoth.

No you didn't. This isn't kindergarten.

First of all, you saying that you proved me wrong doesn't actually make it so. Like my previous post says, just because you believe something doesn't actually make it so. You haven't actually shown any evidence except a bible passage that says absolutely nothing about dinosaurs.

Also: Where in the bible do you see support for this, your original claim? The one you made before you changed it totally after noticing your own mistake?

Or this?

Then in your next post about your theory you suddenly try to forget the dinosaurs:

This is where your ape-men are suddenly celestial men:

Then you get slightly more nonsensical:

Then we come full circle. Now that you have... Uh... "Perfected the logic of your argument" you come to this thread and use it as the argument to support your point:

And you're saying this comes from the bible? I say it comes from the delusional mind of an extremely inconsistent person.

Show you your error, but then that's typical,

Faithofchristian

Is that even a thing? If so, that's epic. Naturally I will! (Just tell me how, LOL)

It doesn't say "is as big as a cedar." Trees move, especially in a good strong breeze.

So your wrong, as to where does it say anything about a good strong breeze.

And you got the nerve to criticize me.
When you can't even get it right.

All it said was ( he moves his tail like a cedar) So how do you get a good strong breeze out of that, is any ones guess.

All it said is (he moves his tail like a cedar)
thats a pretty good illustration to show just how big the Behemoth's tail was. So how big would the Behemoth be.

Last edited:

Darkstorn

Show you your error, but then that's typical,

You're being delusional. You haven't shown anyone's error except your own.

So your wrong, as to where does it say anything about a good strong breeze.

And you got the nerve to criticize me.
When you can't even get it right.

You didn't even understand the comment you're replying to. Which just makes this funnier.

All it said was ( he moves his tail like a cedar) So how do you get a good strong breeze out of that, is any ones guess.

Rofl.

All it said is (he moves his tail like a cedar)
thats a pretty good illustration to show just how big the Behemoth's tail was. So how big would the Behemoth be.

This makes absolutely zero sense. That line has nothing to do with size. It only implies movement.

When someone says something like "moves like a car," it doesn't mean "as big as a car."

I'd like to repeat my line of you being delusional, but now you're just pushing all boundaries of reality.

From the Wikipedia article i linked earlier, which is the part i was trying to use to undermine your argument, but you obviously didn't read it properly:

"Some Young Earth creationists identify Behemoth as possibly a sauropod dinosaur,[8][9][10] arguing that no other animal has a tail that is like (or has the thickness and length of) a cedar, despite the fact the Bible does not say "is like a cedar," but instead, "moves like a cedar"

And then your argument after having supposedly read the article... Which you conveniently posted in an edit after i had already replied:

I did check out that site you gave, the only problem to what they are saying about elephants, hippopotamus, which they left out, maybe they left it out, because they didn't know about it.

Do you know what that is ?

Go back and read it again yourself.

And notice they left out the tail of the Behemoth
, which is as big as a cedar tree 8 feet in diameter.

Have you ever seen a elephants tail as big as a cedar tree or a hippopotamus tail as big as a cedar tree, now that would be a sight to see,

Can you imagine an elephant trying to carry such a big tail around, Heck the tail would be as big as the elephant is or bigger.

Heck not even the Mammoth which is a giant elephant, that would make our common elephants look like a baby elephant next to the Mammoth, had a tail as big as a cedar tree.

But yet the site that you gave me, expect people to believe a elephant to have a tail as big as a cedar tree.when not even the Mammoth had that big of a tail. And it was whole lot bigger than the elephants we have to day.

Can you imagine a hippopotamus tail as big as a cedar tree, Heck the tail would be as big as the hippopotamus or bigger.

You see that site that you gave, said everything trying to disprove the Behemoth, but they left out one big factor, the Behemoth tail.

So how do you explain an elephant having such a tail that would be as big as they are 8 feet around. Especially seeing the tail would be 20 to 30 feet long.

So how do you explain a hippopotamus having a tail that would be as big as they are 8 feet around. Especially seeing the tail would be 20 to 30 feet long.

So what your going to have to do is, find animal that would have a tail that is as big as a cedar tree is, which is 8 feet in diameter and about
20 to 30 feet long.
You will not find any animals outside of the dinosaurs. That has a tail 8 feet in diameter and about 20 to 30 feet long.

So yeah... The Wikipedia article isn't about disproving the Behemoth. But it does disprove you... Not that we actually need the article. ALL we need is to read the passage like it was written and not how you wish it was written.

/E: Due to FoC's edits i'm going to add a part of this to a previous post so it makes more sense.

Last edited: