• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creation vs evolution

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
That all typical of evolutionist always trying to change the Direction of a boat in a flooded river going the opposite direction in which they are going.

What this means in simple terms, is that evolutionist when caught will try to change the subject at hand. Into something else.

Very confusing and not meaningful. Please explain where scientists change the direction?!?!?!

Altfish

Veteran Member
Look, if a Christian stood out against the bible, then they are not a true Christian.

That's like saying, a person who is a evolutionist, would stand out against evolution.
Then they would not be a true evolutionist.
Many (Most?) Christians do not believe in creation as described in the Bible.
What's an evolutionist?

Faithofchristian

. . . because all science is tested, verified and falsified by scientific methods. the science of evolution is science.

Very confusing, and does not reflect the methods of science, and how theories and hypothesis are verified and falsified.

The Truth of the Bible cannot be objectively tested. It is a matter of belief to claim that they know it is true..

All science is tested. Evolution is a tested science that is verified beyond a reasonable doubt.

You just failed the basic test of high school science, and not qualified to remotely understand science.

Evolution does not take tests. You need to go back to school and get the basics of science. You flunked!

Based on what? All I see here is claim it is true based on faith.

If to what you say is true, that evolution does not take tests, then maybe you should explain that to those here that believe in evolution, that are under the notion that evolution being tested.

That's how this whole thing between evolution and the bible came about this morning, before you jump into the middle of the conversation that was going on this morning.

If you had read the thread, before entering the forum, you would haved seen, I was asking those of evolution.
"Why did evolution have to be tested, whether it's true or not"

I was asking those of evolution, why they think evolution having to be tested.

I am not saying of myself that evolution being tested, I was asking those, why they think evolution has to be tested.

So the whole notion of evolution being tested came not by me, but those claiming evolution as being tested.

And I was asking them "Why did evolution have to be tested, whether it's true or not"

I am not the one saying evolution as being tested, but rather I was asking those, why think evolution has to be tested.

Do you see what I'm saying and asking ?

Faithofchristian

Very confusing and not meaningful. Please explain where scientists change the direction?!?!?!

I was not referring to the scientists, but referring to people in general, that when in a conversation with, that when they get caught, they go about trying to change the subject into something else, that is not the subject being talk about, Why is that ?

This is what the Thread is all about, for those people who believe in evolution why are they saying evolution being tested.

So I am asking them, why does evolution have to be tested. What's the reason?

I did not come with evolution being tested, but those who believe in evolution, came saying this morning, that evolution being tested. So I ask them, why does evolution have to be tested.

sealchan

One fact to Refute evolution.

For those who believe in the theory of evolution.
Why did evolution have to be tested, to know whether it's true or not.

To test something, that means it's not true, until it's tested to show it's true.

This why Christians don't have to test the bible all because Christians already know the Bible is true

Where as evolution had to be tested, to find if it's true or not true.

That's like going to take a test, you take a test to show if your qualified or not.

Therefore to test the theory of evolution, is to see if it's qualified or not.

That means evolution wasn't qualified, from the start.until it took the test.

Where as the bible did not have to take any test to be qualified, The bible was qualified right from the start.

Therefore Christians do not have to test the bible to see if it's qualified, We already know that the Bible is qualified.

That is really bad logic. If you apply it to our legal system it undermines innocence until proven guilty. Basically you are saying that unproven certainty is better than proven doubt. That is the height of bad logic only the brainwashed can accept.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
One fact to Refute evolution.

For those who believe in the theory of evolution.
Why did evolution have to be tested, to know whether it's true or not.

To test something, that means it's not true, until it's tested to show it's true.

This why Christians don't have to test the bible all because Christians already know the Bible is true

Where as evolution had to be tested, to find if it's true or not true.

That's like going to take a test, you take a test to show if your qualified or not.

Therefore to test the theory of evolution, is to see if it's qualified or not.

That means evolution wasn't qualified, from the start.until it took the test.

Where as the bible did not have to take any test to be qualified, The bible was qualified right from the start.

Therefore Christians do not have to test the bible to see if it's qualified, We already know that the Bible is qualified.

Interesting that you are unwilling to subject the bible to the same criteria you require of evolution.

How do "we" know the bible is qualified? Its not stood up to testing, and like you, it seems many Bible believers are opposed to testing the bible.

Is the fact that you dont want the bible tested a sign of a weak faith or is it that have a strong faith in the bible but know it cannot be evidenced?

Faithofchristian

Many (Most?) Christians do not believe in creation as described in the Bible.
What's an evolutionist?

If a Christian does not believe in the creation as described in the Bible, then they are not a true Christian according to the bible.

As Jesus said in Matthew 24:5--"For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many"

Who else claims to come in the name of Christ other than Christians ?

Note Christ being abbreviated for Christian.
Christ = Christian.

Therefore Christians are the only people that I know of, that claims to come in the name of Christ = Christian

Faithofchristian

That is really bad logic. If you apply it to our legal system it undermines innocence until proven guilty. Basically you are saying that unproven certainty is better than proven doubt. That is the height of bad logic only the brainwashed can accept.

Nope not at all

Let's say you, yourself believe in evolution, so why by your logic does evolution have to be tested

So what I'm asking is to those who believe in evolution that say evolution was tested

So I'm asking them, why does evolution have to be tested.
So it's not me, but those who believe in evolution that say, evolution was tested.

Last edited:
I don't trust in evolution because I learn to be litterate and able to use the word the proper way by listening to the creator...

Let there be light...
Let their be a firmament...
Let there be land...

To elaborate,
Let there be a flute that cause a nemis in Rome.

Faithofchristian

Interesting that you are unwilling to subject the bible to the same criteria you require of evolution.

How do "we" know the bible is qualified? Its not stood up to testing, and like you, it seems many Bible believers are opposed to testing the bible.

Is the fact that you dont want the bible tested a sign of a weak faith or is it that have a strong faith in the bible but know it cannot be evidenced?

No I am not saying that the Bible should be tested, But the bible, does not need to be tested.

No it's not a sign of weakness, it's a sign that the bible does not need to be tested by a Christian.
If I as a Christian have to test the bible, where's my faith at in God.

Am I testing the bible or am I testing my faith in the Bible, in God.

Therefore as a Christian I do not have to test the bible nor my faith.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
No I am not saying that the Bible should be tested, But the bible, does not need to be tested.

No it's not a sign of weakness, it's a sign that the bible does not need to be tested by a Christian.
If I as a Christian have to test the bible, where's my faith at in God.

Am I testing the bible or am I testing my faith in the Bible, in God.

Therefore as a Christian I do not have to test the bible nor my faith.

However, to be credible the bible should be tested in the same way you require evolution to be tested.

That would be a fair comparison. Or perhaps you don't want a fair comparison.

Should the bible be tested and fail the tests, would that change your faith?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If a Christian does not believe in the creation as described in the Bible, then they are not a true Christian according to the bible.

As Jesus said in Matthew 24:5--"For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many"

Who else claims to come in the name of Christ other than Christians ?

Note Christ being abbreviated for Christian.
Christ = Christian.

Therefore Christians are the only people that I know of, that claims to come in the name of Christ = Christian

There is no such requirement in the Bible. Most major sects do not have a problem with evolution. You are in effect saying that most Christians are not Christians.

You do not get to decide who is or who is not a Christian any more than I can.