• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creation scientists say it was Noah's flood that broke apart the continents. AIG

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I would want Creationism to be outlawed as "illegal thought"

Such news make u become intolerant...

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
This idea is over a century old and was used against plate tectonics.

RF needs a dead horse emoji.
AIG apparently doesn't think so, it's still on their website.

Anyways it's about how the continents drifted apart as it applies to creationism versus science, as opposed to retelling whether or not the flood happened, or if the ark had the capacity and resilience as a vessel.

It's more about ignorance and fact having a go at each other.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Which continental split are they referring to? The breakup of Pangaea is only the most recent. Science has determined that continents have joined and split over and over in different ways.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Why would anyone care what AIG promotes? Their "statement of faith" requires them to lie through their teeth.

The tragedy is that gullible people fall for their balderdash.
And these gullible people often fill their children's minds with such balderdash. If nothing else:

HELP PROTECT THE CHILDREN

gnostic

The Lost One
All I can say that AiG people, which are all Christian creationists, are stupid group of dishonest people.

I am not saying Christianity is stupid, or the Bible is stupid. The people who are stupid who think the Bible is a “science textbook” and think creationism is “science”.

The Bible say nothing about tectonic plates, so they use the science of tectonic plates, but they changed it to say all started during the Genesis Flood, less than 4500 years ago.

And this same stupidity spill over to other areas, like the organisations, like AiG (Young Earth Creationism, YEC), Institute for Creation Research (again, YEC), Creation Museum, the Discovery Institute (eg Intelligent Design), etc.

None of these organizations are science organizations, none of what they teach are “scientific”.

So I am not surprise, they are making more absurd pseudoscience headlines. It’s what they all do, spread misinformation and use propaganda.

Last edited: