• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Create your own Paradigm of Gods

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
But what if they are more?

Does that mean I can't play?

If there are more then just thoughtform you can still play, anyone can. If one believe enough in there thoughtform it is an Egregore, it becomes it's own being and the more that believe the stronger it gets.

Nanda

Polyanna
Okay any one can do this and it's easy. You can takes Gods from any where, take a creature(s) form show or books or even make your own Gods up, and you can mix them too. Make your own set of Gods for yourself.
I'm working on mine right now and will post then when I'm done.

I choose no gods! Wow, you're right, this was easy! ;)

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
If there are more then just thoughtform you can still play, anyone can. If one believe enough in there thoughtform it is an Egregore, it becomes it's own being and the more that believe the stronger it gets.
But what if my belief in it is separate from it being an egregore?

Can I still play?
(Just checking.)

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I thought I at lest start out with a small story and the names of the Gods.

In the days of old the world was in Darkness, there was a War between the Twilight and the Cursed Wave. The lord of Twilight sent heroes out to find the Twilight Dragon, to save them all, the story is in the Epitaph of the Twilight:
It tells of the battle between sprites without shadows, and the Cursed Wave. The story centers around a human and two half-sprites searching for the Twilight Dragon, which will defeat the Cursed Wave. Assisting them in their journey to the Wavering Peninsula at the edge of the world, where the Twilight Dragon is rumored to exist, are Fili the White, and Bith the Black, assistants to Apeiron, King of Light, and Helba, Queen of the Dark. The Twilight Dragon cannot speak, but instead, it speaks to your heart. If their will to be rid of the Cursed Wave is strong enough, the Twilight Dragon will destroy it, but if it isn't, then it will not.

These are the New Gods after the War,
Gods:

Haseo The Terror of Death-Avatar Skeith(job to collect data on human emotions and reactions to death.)
Atoli The Mirage of Deceit-Avatar Innis(job to collect data on human reactions to deceit.)
Kuhn The Propagation-Avatar Magus(job o collect data on the human need to procreate and preserve the species.)
Yata The Prophet-Avatar Fidchell(job to collect data on the human concept of unavoidable fate.)
Sakubo The Machinator-Avatar Gorre(job to collect data on human cruelty.)
Endrance The Temptress-Avatar Macha(job to collect data on human affection (but only that which arises from unrequited love).
Pi The The Avenger-Avatar Tarvos(job to collect data on human jealousy, revenge, and other dark emotions.)
Ovan The The Rebirth-Avatar Corbenik(job collecting the human emotions towards the meaning of life and death and the purity within their hearts.)

These are the 8 Gods and there Avatar and what the Avatars do. I'll post more later.