• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Create-A-Party

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Its been brought to my attention elections are coming up.

(Yes, I live under a rock.)

I am tired of both of the US's major political parties. So create a new one for me to vote for.

Don't forget to tell me where you stand on major issues(and what those issues are). Who's running for what in your party? And, most importantly, who is the mascot?

(Note that this is a joke thread!)

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
The Cheese Cake Party:
  • A creamy alternative to mainstream politics
  • Sometimes a little fruity
  • We support spreading out social programs, but like cheesecake not too much, too much brings a belly ache

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

I am tired of both of the US's major political parties. So create a new one for me to vote for.

Don't forget to tell me where you stand on major issues(and what those issues are). Who's running for what in your party? And, most importantly, who is the mascot?

I joined the Black Adder inspired Stupidly Sitting around Stupidly Party.

It dosent sound like much, but stupid people seem to have the most fun of all win or lose and there's endless pizza and wings to enjoy.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The Cheese Cake Party:
  • We support spreading out social programs, but like cheesecake not too much, too much brings a belly ache
Stop it! My wife will wantingly run off with joy and join your cheesecake party!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
The Cheese Cake Party:

Cheesecake! Now that's something I could get behind.

I joined the Black Adder inspired Stupidly Sitting around Stupidly Party.

It dosent sound like much, but stupid people seem to have the most fun of all win or lose and there's endless pizza and wings to enjoy.

Yes, that's something I tend to admire about stupid people...

Though I didn't catch that bit about the pizza. You're right. There's often pizza when stupid people are about.

Heyo

Veteran Member

The anarchist party, of course. When we win, we will immediately dismantle and don't bother you or anyone else.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
The anarchist party, of course. When we win, we will immediately dismantle and don't bother you or anyone else.

I'm not sure I'd know what to do if I wasn't being bothered...

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
I think my fearless leader, Vermin Supreme, should form his own party.

220px-Vermin_Supreme_August_2019.jpg

The 'Right to Pony' must be added to the Constitution NOW!

Pony Party!

Last edited:

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
It's a party that'r reaching out to those normally marginalised and shunned by mainstream society. Yes, I'm referring to all those with bad dress sense.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It just try and do it on pure honesty and call it the Honest party, with a campaign slogan we honestly have no idea what we're doing, we have a grand total of zero political experience, so much so that the LW ideology it's based on hasn't even really had any power.
We generally do not give a **** unless it hurts someone or you're being an especially intolerable or dangerous arseling (like making a bunch of noise at 3 am when most people have to get up in the morning or launching fireworks when it's very dry and a high risk of fire).
Economics is going to be very based on sustainable energy, switching small-batch production, and fully embracing technology and even implementing a UBI to help smooth things out during such economic transitions.
And because this all so new, we are honest in acknowledging how you feel so we'll also give you psychedelic of choice so you'll at least not feel as so anxious about the world around you changing very rapidly.