• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Crave Foundations; Nature is of Flight

Kenaz

I Am
Hi all,

Since I have been a young child, I have always been a Seeker, that is a perpetually curious individual. I enjoyed the curtains of Christianity, I enjoyed Hermeticism, LaVeyan Satanism (its humor allowed me to remove Christian based fears of sin in life; this does NOT mean I am immoral or have no conscience), Thelema, Magic, Shamanism.

I've had lucid dreams, out-of-body-experiences (OBEs), and have always felt a call to Something. You can call it God, Mystery, Runa, to my Self, the Knowledge & Conversation with the Holy Guardian Angel, Awakening, et al.

I have begun to develop my own Path, throughout all of these. It is, for me, about Self-discovery. I am more Gnostic-based (personal knowledge/experience) over Dogma (repeating or worshiping another's example on their own Path, in my opinion).

However, I do not feel comfortable with the many gnostic traditions that claim a belief in reincarnation. I remain agnostic on this, as I have never been able to experience & remember a 'reincarnation.' I just know that I have this life now, here.

I have searched without, to find a 'foundation' or a place that matches what I am seeking. That quenches my thirst. However, I always move on, and 'fly.' It seems it is not about finding a 'place' , but the journey that I experience and the growth and questioning that comes from never ceasing thirst for knowledge.

Kenaz

I Am
I will say this:

I'd love to invite dialogue via PM from those who can share me their own Path that deals with what resonates above.

One main thing: understanding Who We Are & Immortality of the Self (including our current identity/ego/personality/memories) are the main tenants that will be the foci of my/our interest. Any suggested philosophies, texts, or even religious around this, please highlight them.

Thanks!