• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coyotes by my place

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
We get coyotes near my place too, although I haven't heard any recently.

There's also a pair of horned owls somewhere around here too, I here then hoot back and forth at each other.

But what really gets me, is there are hundreds of tree frogs, and they never.... Shut.... Up at night.

Viker

Häxan
My dog just looked over and had that look, "whatever" then went back to sleep.
Should I harass him? Play it again?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
We get coyotes near my place too, although I haven't heard any recently.

There's also a pair of horned owls somewhere around here too, I here then hoot back and forth at each other.

Me too. I'm listening to one right now. Probably not loud enough to record though.

Owls are some of my favorite birds

But what really gets me, is there are hundreds of tree frogs, and they never.... Shut.... Up at night.
Tell me about it: :D
https://youtube.com/shorts/U5osVnYSP8Q?feature=share

That's from a couple of months ago when the creek still had water in it.

Edit: probably should have warned you about how loud that is.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
My dog just looked over and had that look, "whatever" then went back to sleep.
Should I harass him? Play it again?

Sounds like your dog was just turning up his nose at canines who actually have to work for a living. :D

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
There are coyotes in my suburban neighborhood. I saw on once, but it was gone right away. Occasionally owners will report cats that have disappeared and the number one suspect are coyotes.