• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Covid Vaccines and Fetal Stem Cells

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
This was brought out in a DIR subforum. For those who believe that Covid vaccines contain fetal stem cells: the Pfizer and Modern messenger RNA vaccines DO NOT contain them. Please share this link with others who you know that may be reluctant to get vaccinated because of concerns over fetal stem cells.

https://www.health.nd.gov/sites/www/files/documents/COVID Vaccine Page/COVID-19 Vaccine Fetal Cell Handout.pdf
I would consider natural miscarriages as a non controversial source of stem cells. I dont see how that would be unethical or stressing in that regard. Plus I hear placenta source might be an option as well, but I'm not sure if that's viable or not.

I'm more concerned about the mercury even if the molecule containing the element stays stable and bonded throughout the body and can be excreted safely.

Wandering Monk

I'm more concerned about the mercury even if the molecule containing the element stays stable and bonded throughout the body and can be excreted safely.

A matter of risk vs. reward. A common conundrum for us in our daily lives, even when it is unconscious.

ecco

Veteran Member
If there are people who believe there are fetal stem cells in COVID vaccines and don't want to take them for that reason - they shouldn't