• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

COVID killed twice as many republicans as it did democrats.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
BTW, using the smiley face improperly as you did is a violation
Well, I did find it quite humorous, but I admit I shouldn't have done it, thus I do apologize.

BTW, posting false information on covid, the vaccines, and climate change also are violations, and yet that's never stopped you.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Well, I did find it quite humorous, but I admit I shouldn't have done it, thus I do apologize.

BTW, posting false information on covid, the vaccines, and climate change also are violations, and yet that's never stopped you.
I haven't done so.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
According to whose studies? PBS sponsored studies?
Instead of just spouting nonsense, why don't you actually look things up. However, our experience here is that you really couldn't care less what the truth may be, thus trying to have a serious conversation with you is virtually impossible.

Fox was created by Murdoch to reflect "conservative values" as he stated when creating Fox from his purchase from 20th Century Fox in 1985. Heck, even you might be able to figure out what that implies.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Instead of just spouting nonsense, why don't you actually look things up. However, our experience here is that you really couldn't care less what the truth may be, thus trying to have a serious conversation with you is virtually impossible.

Fox was created by Murdoch to reflect "conservative values" as he stated when creating Fox from his purchase from 20th Century Fox in 1985. Heck, even you might be able to figure out what that implies.
I don't see an answer.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
You have quite often. If the moderation was as tight as it was early on in the pandemic you would have been in trouble for posting the claims from the various science deniers that you follow.
Let's all be glad big brother has apparently realized that there's a lot of lies that have been passed to us by those in authority about these issues.