• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Covid home sickness

Riders

I call it home sickness or cabin fever.Is anyone here stuck at home? I am.

My new guyfriend took me out to jack in the box through thedrive thru and we ate in the parki n lot. I was so excited.

He says he's gonna keep helping me get out of my house .Next weekend I'm going to his house yay¡!!!!! I'm so grateful.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
When I was going to school in upstate NY, we got a case of cabin fever every winter. Sub zero temperatures plus a biting wind kept us inside quite a bit and even when we went somewhere, there was no real relief because we could enjoy a few minutes outside.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
I call it home sickness or cabin fever.Is anyone here stuck at home? I am.

My new guyfriend took me out to jack in the box through thedrive thru and we ate in the parki n lot. I was so excited.

He says he's gonna keep helping me get out of my house .Next weekend I'm going to his house yay¡!!!!! I'm so grateful.

Are there any parks you can walk in, nearby?