• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Covid Booster Side Effects

Erebus

I had my Covid booster yesterday at the same time as my flu jab and it's absolutely knocked me off my feet. I only got a couple of hours sleep last night as I was aching all over and simultaneously felt red hot and freezing cold.

This is the fourth Covid jab I've had and is the third one that gave me flu symptoms (the previous jab just gave me a slightly sore arm). I'm the only person in my family who gets that reaction.

Has anybody here had the same thing? If so, did you find a way to ease the side effects or did you just have to tough it out?

I'll just add a quick note here that I don't intend for this thread to be a debate about whether or not people should get vaccinated. That topic has been covered plenty of times elsewhere.