• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Covid-19 vaccine. They need to make it easier for people to get it.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Yeah but you have to go online to get it.
Some people don't have internet access.
Not when listening to the radio...
I do not watch tv, so I do not know if there are any commercials about it, but I have heard on the radio when and where the vaccine is available and every single one I have heard gave a phone number to set up appointments.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Not sure about most others in the UK but there were no queues for either of my jabs, and there has been a more expanded roll-out of places to get such since my first one, so I would expect this to be repeated elsewhere. Perhaps based on supply or lack of issues?

Koldo

Outstanding Member
99.999% of public vaccines places I've seen offered you have to go online and register/make any appointment(example link below). That limits some people.

Vaccine Information

Now that the vaccines are set that anyone can receive them in my opinion they should set up and offer vaccines on a first come first served bases. Let the public know there will be 1500 vaccinations available on a certain day, time and place then vaccinate the first 1500 that show up. And repeat the next day and so on.

Thereby creating a huge crowd? No, thanks.

We Never Know

No Slack
Not when listening to the radio...
I do not watch tv, so I do not know if there are any commercials about it, but I have heard on the radio when and where the vaccine is available and every single one I have heard gave a phone number to set up appointments.
I listen the the radio more than anything and never heard anything about them on there.
I only have seen them on the news and online.

Koldo

Outstanding Member
Yeah driving through and staying in your car would be very dangerous right?

Even though I have only replied to your first post, I did read the others and considered them when replying, such as: "Of course they would/should need some form of an ID. And why have them inside. Have them as drive up and have a walk up line for people without cars. I myself would prefer that over going into a crowded building/room."

agorman

Premium Member
Los adultos deben vacunarse. La vacuna de Pfizer-BioNTech se recomienda para personas de los Estados Unidos.

Adults "must" vaccinate? What happened with "I do with my body what I want?" What happened to the right of having to give your informed consent for every medical procedure someone might want to apply to you?

Denmark becomes 1st European nation to completely shun AstraZeneca COVID vaccine

If I were you, I would take an aspirin a day for a few days after a covid vaccine, just in case...

Suave

Simulated character
Adults "must" vaccinate? What happened with "I do with my body what I want?" What happened to the right of having to give your informed consent for every medical procedure someone might want to apply to you?

Denmark becomes 1st European nation to completely shun AstraZeneca COVID vaccine

If I were you, I would take an aspirin a day for a few days after a covid vaccine, just in case...
Of course, a person has the right to refuse getting vaccinated. Likewise, businesses and institutions have the right to refuse service to anybody who has not been vaccinated.

agorman

Premium Member
businesses and institutions have the right to refuse service to anybody who has not been vaccinated.

No they don't. That's discrimination. That's indirectly obliging people to take the vaccine. Especially if they're essential businesses and institutions.

Imagine if you couldn't enter a supermarket unless you show a certificate you've had your appendix removed. I know a vaccine is not an operation, but it's injecting some unknown experimental stuff into your body anyway. You don't have the right to obbligate me to get vaccined just because you're afraid.

Aprox. 32k people died in Argentina every year because of common flu. None of the current restrictions were ever applied.

In 1968, there was the Hong Kong virus pandemic. Approx. 1 million people died worldwide. Also none of the current restrictions were ever applied. No lockdowns, no forced mask-wearing, no closed businesses, no forced vaccinations!

*Edited by Staff*.

Just look at what recently happened at the Formosa province here in Argentina. All who got covid and their relatives were sent to detention centers where sometimes they didn't even have a decent place to pee. Even those who were healthy were detained there for an indeterminate amount of time:

Argentina: Abusive Covid-19 Measures in Northern Province

They don't do that here in Buenos Aires because they'd have too many people against it and the Capital is ruled by an opposition Mayor, Larreta.

Last edited by a moderator:

Koldo

Outstanding Member
No they don't. That's discrimination. That's indirectly obliging people to take the vaccine. Especially if they're essential businesses and institutions.

Imagine if you couldn't enter a supermarket unless you show a certificate you've had your appendix removed. I know a vaccine is not an operation, but it's injecting some unknown experimental stuff into your body anyway. You don't have the right to obbligate me to get vaccined just because you're afraid.

Aprox. 32k people died in Argentina every year because of common flu. None of the current restrictions were ever applied.

In 1968, there was the Hong Kong virus pandemic. Approx. 1 million people died worldwide. Also none of the current restrictions were ever applied. No lockdowns, no forced mask-wearing, no closed businesses, no forced vaccinations!

BTW, masks are useless; you need a hazmat suit to protect against a deadly virus! Masks are just to test our obedience. This is about control, not about a virus. In any case someone is even spreading new variants of the virus to keep attempting to implement a worldwide dictatorship.

Just look at what recently happened at the Formosa province here in Argentina. All who got covid and their relatives were sent to detention centers where sometimes they didn't even have a decent place to pee. Even those who were healthy were detained there for an indeterminate amount of time:

Argentina: Abusive Covid-19 Measures in Northern Province

They don't do that here in Buenos Aires because they'd have too many people against it and the Capital is ruled by an opposition Mayor, Larreta.

So you can do whatever you want with your body and that is alright, but when I do what I want with my body it is discrimination?

Go figure.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member

There have been approx. 59k deaths from COVID in Argentina.

Argentina COVID: 2,658,628 Cases and 59,084 Deaths - Worldometer

Approximately 3 million people worldwide have died of COVID.

Cumulative confirmed COVID-19 deaths

We Never Know

No Slack
Even though I have only replied to your first post, I did read the others and considered them when replying, such as: "Of course they would/should need some form of an ID. And why have them inside. Have them as drive up and have a walk up line for people without cars. I myself would prefer that over going into a crowded building/room."
Yes a walk up line outside. They won't be shoulder to shoulder. Social distancing still applies.

agorman

Premium Member
So you can do whatever you want with your body and that is alright, but when I do what I want with my body it is discrimination?

Go figure.

OK what's the use discussing with communists who want to impose a New World Order like a North Korean dictatorship, worldwide? Maybe your body chose to be a masked government slave? Not my choice, pal.

There have been approx. 59k deaths from COVID in Argentina.
Approximately 3 million people worldwide have died of COVID.

Oh really? Who's controlling those figures I read on the newspapers everyday?

Mind you, I'm NOT saying the virus doesn't exist, my cousin had it, but... did you ever enter an Argentine hospital and check if the deaths are being reported correctly?

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
OK what's the use discussing with communists who want to impose a New World Order like a North Korean dictatorship, worldwide? Maybe your body chose to be a masked government slave? Not my choice, pal.

I'm neither a communist nor a "government slave."

Oh really? Who's controlling those figures I read on the newspapers everyday?

Mind you, I'm NOT saying the virus doesn't exist, my cousin had it, but... did you ever enter an Argentine hospital and check if the deaths are being reported correctly?

I'm not going down conspiracy theory road with you. If you don't believe the figures provided by reputable scientific organizations who gather such data, that's tough.

Koldo

Outstanding Member

What are you talking about?
I am not a communist.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
No they don't.
In the USA they most certainly do.

That's discrimination.
Perhaps it is where you are.
But here in the USA it is not discrimination.
It falls in line with No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service.

Imagine if you couldn't enter a supermarket unless you show a certificate you've had your appendix removed.
Imagine if you could not enter a supermarket unless you have no legs and only one arm...
See, just as ridiculous...