• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

COVID-19 shuts down Cyber Ninjas audit report

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
COVID-19 shuts down Cyber Ninjas audit report (kold.com)

Well, today was supposedly the big day for releasing the report on the Maricopa County election audit, but it seems that some of the Cyber Ninjas are down with COVID.

TUCSON, Ariz. (KOLD News 13) - The release of the much ballyhooed elections draft report from the Cyber Ninjas in Arizona, was slated for Monday, Aug. 23.

But just after noon, Republican Senate President Karen Fann released a statement saying the release had been delayed because a majority of the Cyber Ninjas team was sick with COVID.

“Unfortunately, Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan and two other members of the five-person audit team have tested positive for COVID-19 and are quite sick,” read Fann’s statement.

Fann said she would receive part of the draft report which the lawyers will go over on Wednesday but she established no timetable for the full report.

But, she added, the full report will be released to the public.

Meantime, Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, former Secretary of State Trey Grayson of Kentucky and a group of others from the States United Democracy Center held a joint virtual press briefing ahead of the announced release to discredit the report.

“It has undermined public confidence in the accurate and secure elections that were conducted in 2020,” said Hobbs. “And unfortunately, has cast doubt in those to be conducted in the future.”

Others called in nothing more than a money making scheme by the Republicans.

“The lies, disinformation, the harm that’s being done,” said Norm Eisen, the co-chair of the States United Democracy Center. “It’s just willy-nilly, it’s terribly damaging to the nation.”

The criticism is bipartisan with many Republicans who have publicly denounced the election review.

“As a Republican, as an election administrator, I worry about our country, I worry about my party,” said Trey Greyson, the former Secretary of State in Kentucky. “And I don’t want bad ideas like this spreading to other states and that’s why I’m speaking out.”

It’s not for want of trying but so far election audits and reviews have failed to gain traction in other states like Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

The Cyber Ninjas operation has also attracted the attention of the US House of Representatives which has asked for the groups fund raising records and whether it has had any communication with former President Donald Trump. The Cyber Ninjas have refused to release the information since it was requested a month ago. The House has given the group until Friday to produce the requested information.

Hobbs released a 46 page report last week outlining why the Cyber Ninjas review is not an audit because it does not follow pre-established guidelines.

After months of wrangling and some other strange antics associated with this thing, I am sort of curious as to what might be in that report. I wanted to hear if they found any traces of bamboo on the ballots. I remember they were checking for that, but I never heard how it turned out.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Given my level of cynicism, has there been independent verification that they are really sick with Covid? My level of trust in them is extremely negative .

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Given my level of cynicism, has there been independent verification that they are really sick with Covid?

I doubt it. Of course, it's an old trick some schoolkids might pull. The day of the big test or some big report is due, and you play sick. Next they'll say the dog ate their homework.

ecco

Veteran Member
My first reaction on seeing the thread title was laughter.

@sun rise's take may be accurate:
Given my level of cynicism, has there been independent verification that they are really sick with Covid?

Then again...
education-teaching-kid-school-schooling-pupils-school-sden876_low.jpg