• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Covid-19 coincidence in my life

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I thought some time ago (march 19 2020), maybe smart, if I buy some cheap masks now, just in case I am forced to use them in the future when they upped the prices like in China's kind of implemented "1984 (Orwell)" and "Brave New World (Huxley)".

Today I phoned the company where I bought them, and she asked me for my "order number". Looking it up, I saw an unbelievable coincidence. When I mentioned it to the sales woman, she said "yes that is really amazing" (I just created an account on that moment in the Universe, which would generate these 3 lines):
1) Factuur number = INV-2019
2) Order number = ORD-2019
3) Klant number = 1919

Till now, I did not really believe this whole Covid-19 was a natural thing, I rather go with the "Chinese Full control, dictator" attempt/plan for the whole world. Just my gut feeling (remember this is not debate section:D, all are just free to mention their opinion, without having to prove anything:tearsofjoy:).

I do remember, that "God" told me "inside", that I better be careful not to get the virus, because I will be killed, due to a very weakened immune system. Maybe "God" does exist, and give me some "real" coincidence, which is quite hard to "not see".

I am curious if others have such Corona virus related "coincidences" in their lives. I think, I maybe should take this Corona a bit more serious, so far I did wash my hands when entering shops, and when leaving shops, but that was about it. I did not yet use the masks, except once to try out, but did not like it so much (so hot breathing, and I could not even see through my glasses anymore). But maybe I read to much into this type of coincidences, I still did not get Corona virus, so maybe it's not that bad, at least not where I live.

upload_2020-5-27_21-40-43.png

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I am curious if others have such Corona virus related "coincidences" in their lives. I think, I maybe should take this Corona a bit more serious

I do volunteer work and as the pandemic got worse where I live, I had the strong feeling that I needed to stop my volunteer job. This was before masks, before there was much testing at all and just as we started shutting down - which was earlier than most of the nation.

At this stage, I was thinking of returning to the work as they reopen but had a strong feeling that I should not My doctor told me that my age etc made it very risky so my intuition was confirmed.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I thought some time ago (march 19 2020), maybe smart, if I buy some cheap masks now, just in case I am forced to use them in the future when they upped the prices like in China's kind of implemented "1984 (Orwell)" and "Brave New World (Huxley)".

Today I phoned the company where I bought them, and she asked me for my "order number". Looking it up, I saw an unbelievable coincidence. When I mentioned it to the sales woman, she said "yes that is really amazing" (I just created an account on that moment in the Universe, which would generate these 3 lines):
1) Factuur number = INV-2019
2) Order number = ORD-2019
3) Klant number = 1919

Till now, I did not really believe this whole Covid-19 was a natural thing, I rather go with the "Chinese Full control, dictator" attempt/plan for the whole world. Just my gut feeling (remember this is not debate section:D, all are just free to mention their opinion, without having to prove anything:tearsofjoy:).

I do remember, that "God" told me "inside", that I better be careful not to get the virus, because I will be killed, due to a very weakened immune system. Maybe "God" does exist, and give me some "real" coincidence, which is quite hard to "not see".

I am curious if others have such Corona virus related "coincidences" in their lives. I think, I maybe should take this Corona a bit more serious, so far I did wash my hands when entering shops, and when leaving shops, but that was about it. I did not yet use the masks, except once to try out, but did not like it so much (so hot breathing, and I could not even see through my glasses anymore). But maybe I read to much into this type of coincidences, I still did not get Corona virus, so maybe it's not that bad, at least not where I live.

View attachment 40281

That 19, 19, 19 is close to a milion to one chance.

Illogically million to one chances happen 9 times out of 10

Fun over. Glad you are well and avoiding the virus, keep it up.

Masks and glasses dont mix, my trick is to rest two fingers either side of my nose to hold the mask down. Maybe it looks silly but I need my glasses to read what i am buying and the price so who cares if i look silly

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Masks and glasses dont mix, my trick is to rest two fingers either side of my nose to hold the mask down. Maybe it looks silly but I need my glasses to read what i am buying and the price so who cares if i look silly

My co-worker said when she wears a mask it fogs up her glasses.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Fun over.
Corona virus started "2019". That number twice on the nota + the number "1919", is quite a bit more than "a million to one chance".

Yes, about looking silly. I also have a full mask for diving. That type is even used now in hospitals after an invention to make it full prove. Looks a bit over the top, but at least breathing is easy, and it even works with my glasses on:). They are made in France, I bought them from Decathlon (Decathlon Easybreath Mask: COVID-19 Update)

upload_2020-5-28_15-36-58.png

But sofar, I have not heard of 1 corona case in my area. A bit in the middle of nowhere. From the first of June there is a new rule, that we MUST wear them, so then I probably will. But it is 1 big joke, this whole mask thing. They even tell us, you can make one yourself, or even it's okay to wear a scarf.

And another joke, is that just a year ago, they made such a big fuss about Burka, Nijab etc. I guess those Muslim women were already "Corona Covid 19 safe". I think they better reverse the ban on those. Seems to be a smart thing after all:D. And I like them (of course should be free).

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Corona virus started "2019". That number twice on the nota + the number "1919", is quite a bit more than "a million to one chance".

Forget coronavirus and consider the statistics of 19, 19 and 19 (the numbers you highlighted) being seen in 3 consecutive numbers. That's around 970000 to 1. Close enough to a million for me. But it seems the facture number and the order number would be the same anyway so you are only looking at around 350 to 1.

Yes, about looking silly. I also have a full mask for diving. That type is even used now in hospitals after an invention to make it full prove. Looks a bit over the top, but at least breathing is easy, and it even works with my glasses on:). They are made in France, I bought them from Decathlon (Decathlon Easybreath Mask: COVID-19 Update)

If it works then cool, but not sure you need it while driving, you would be pretty well isolated in the car. Make double sure by turning aie circulation to recirculate

But sofar, I have not heard of 1 corona case in my area. A bit in the middle of nowhere. From the first of June there is a new rule, that we MUST wear them, so then I probably will. But it is 1 big joke, this whole mask thing. They even tell us, you can make one yourself, or even it's okay to wear a scarf.

The nearest case (cluster of cases) to me was over 50km away. Still, the majority of people wear masks when outside. The exception being a group of layouts who rent a house nearby.

Anything that helps reduce the spread of the virus works for me.

And another joke, is that just a year ago, they made such a big fuss about Burka, Nijab etc. I guess those Muslim women were already "Corona Covid 19 safe". I think they better reverse the ban on those. Seems to be a smart thing after all:D. And I like them (of course should be free).

I agree but the virus will pass, or a vaccine will make it as rare as polio so once again security concerns will begin interference in life again

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

I ride my mask a little bit higher and rest the brim of my glasses over the mask itself.

It helps out a lot with the fogging.