• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

COVID-19 and Ramadan

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
There has been a good deal of attention paid to the impact of the current pandemic on Jewish (Passover) and Christian (Easter) observances. Many will find it difficult.

I assume that the same is true for the Muslim community with the approach of Ramadan. So, a couple of things ...
  • I'd like to hear how this pandemic is affecting you and yours.
  • Though a bit early, I want to take this opportunity to wish you and yours a healthy and joyful Ramadan.

Ramadan Mubarak ...

JS

The_Fisher_King

Trying to bring myself ever closer to Allah
Premium Member
There has been a good deal of attention paid to the impact of the current pandemic on Jewish (Passover) and Christian (Easter) observances. Many will find it difficult.

I assume that the same is true for the Muslim community with the approach of Ramadan. So, a couple of things ...
  • I'd like to hear how this pandemic is affecting you and yours.
  • Though a bit early, I want to take this opportunity to wish you and yours a healthy and joyful Ramadan.
Ramadan Mubarak ...

JS

Many thanks for the early Ramadan wishes!

Personally, I'm not much of a one for going out much anyways, so it will not affect me too much. I will still fast and pray as I always do (God-willing).

Ruh

Muslim population around the world are the poorest and the least privileged . Starving due to COVID-19 will turn to a noble cause for them in Ramadan . It now for the satisfaction of ALLAH swt . Hurrah! the pain of hunger and thirst are gone just by changing the mindset , switching from physical to spiritual !!! :D