• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coventry Cathedral

JIMMY12345

I can't seen a architectural one so this is the closest one to post on.I watched a documentary on Coventry Cathedral.Do a google and check out the inside .IT IS MAGNIFICENT.Building was a hard graft .The guys pushing the wheel barrows and nailing the roof at height are hero's .Originally it was meant to be traditional Gothic.However the final design was modern.Thank God.

What buildings do you like? (post photo's if you like) does not have to be a Church,Temple or Mosque.

Heyo

Veteran Member
I can't seen a architectural one so this is the closest one to post on.I watched a documentary on Coventry Cathedral.Do a google and check out the inside .IT IS MAGNIFICENT.Building was a hard graft .The guys pushing the wheel barrows and nailing the roof at height are hero's .Originally it was meant to be traditional Gothic.However the final design was modern.Thank God.

What buildings do you like? (post photo's if you like) does not have to be a Church,Temple or Mosque.
It may stretch the meaning of "building" but it was constructed by humans and people are living and working there:
ISS-2_4.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Much of Coventry including was destroyed by bombing in WWII and has been rebuilt. Here is the old cathedral bombed out shell with the new one in the background

1280px-Coventry_Cathedral_2018.jpg

I quite like old chateau, this is just up the road from us.
Castelnaudlachapelle.jpg

About 10km further along the road is Richards the Lionhearts summer home, picture taken from one of my favourite picnic spots.
70259373-BEYNAC-CASTLE-BEYNAC-ET-CAZENAC-The-Dordogne-FRANCE.jpg

JIMMY12345

Great photo's keep them coming.I had some good ones of the cathedral but was unsure if I was allowed to post

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Great photo's keep them coming.I had some good ones of the cathedral but was unsure if I was allowed to post

As far as i am aware, so long as they are legal and decent you can post them so long as you add your own comments with the pics