• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Couple of Videos

MisterBible

Religious Satirist
They were a good watch. I always like hearing Stephen Hawkings talk. Thank goodness for modern science, otherwise there would be no way for the thoughts in his brain to make it out to the rest of the world.

It really disgustsme what the church does in the name of it's beliefs. The sentence Galileo to house arrest? Force a man to be cooped up for years in the name of God and religion. There are of course examples of non-religious bodies doing the same thing... but it just strikes me differently some how when religion is doing it. And of course, that is the least of the evils that religion has brought.

I didn't like the little tag at the end of the second video though. I mean, there is a time and place for that kind of stuff, but it didn't spin right with the rest of the video.