• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Could Noahs flood have killed all the leprechauns?

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Since nobody can tell why they all died - could the flood have killed them all at once?
Who says they all died?

Seems to me that they wouldn't want anything to do with humans seeing as humans cause god to wipe life from the face of the planet.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Father Heathen and I have differing visions as to how this actually happened.

I envision that the little sweeties tried to aboard the arc but were not welcomed. So, they gave up and being the weightless visions of sweetness (with ferocious teeth) that they are, danced upon raindrops and hung out in the clouds.

Father Heathen thinks that they may have attacked the arc with sharp objects, climbing up the sides to get in. Noah and his family frantically fought them off with broom-like objects. His version COULD suggest that they drowned BUT we ALL know that there was a RAINBOW at the end of the flood story.

Leprechauns prevailed. bwuahahaha....

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
The unicorns were left behind, too. According to the song "The Unicorn", the unicorns were playing silly games, playing in the rain. We can't say Noah didn't try, though.
;)

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
but i saw one last night?

Shhh, You may have. There is a little known secret that two unicorns snuck into the Ark. It was so crowded, no one else noticed them. They have been in hiding all this time. Just don't tell anyone else, it's a seeecret...
;)

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
The unicorns were left behind, too. According to the song "The Unicorn", the unicorns were playing silly games, playing in the rain. We can't say Noah didn't try, though.
;)

PBF253-The_Last_Unicorns.jpg

Draka

Wonder Woman
;)

Don't be silly. The unicorns were just fine. They are magic you know. They can hide out in water for ages. My goodness woman, don't you remember the tale of The Last Unicorn? :facepalm: