• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Could Jesus Have Been A Woman?

firedragon

Veteran Member
No. That makes no sense to me even. I rather trust my Master on this then a bestseller

I think the writer saw good money in a book titled "Jesus is female" though. That's all I can see in this.

Oh. I dont think that's fair. I dont know this "Author" is, and never read any of the work. I just read that article and it seems like this is not really a historical analysis of the man, Jesus' gender.

Nevertheless I doubt it is fair to dismiss the person without knowing the writing. This is ad hominem. Sorry I was a bit surprised at that kind of ad hominem.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I rather trust my Master on this then a bestseller

I think the writer saw good money in a book titled "Jesus is female" though.

That's all I can see in this.

This is ad hominem.
NO, it's not.

Sorry I was a bit surprised at that kind of ad hominem.
I am surprised though (also an opinion), that you missed out on the 4 phrases in my full message, which clearly show, that I expressed this as my personal opinion.

firedragon

Veteran Member
NO, it's not.

I am surprised though (also an opinion), that you missed out on the 4 phrases in my full message, which clearly show, that I expressed this as my personal opinion.

True. It is obviously your personal opinion. But its still ad hominem.

My opponent says that we should return the municipal garbage‐disposal to private hands. But why does he say this? What are his underlying motives? Could it be that he and his friends want to get in on a profitable little monopoly?

- Patrick Hurley, A Concise Introduction to Logic

Anyway, its your baby mate.

Cheers.