• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Could GOD kill himself?

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
"hitler's death brought alot more peace than was present during his rule"

sorry, i meant to say killing or just plain voilence. was hitler assasinated? im so ignorant. lol. maybe. my point is that hitler killing all those jews and all, no one was happy. or at least truely happy.

HelpMe

·´sociopathic meanderer`·
Hope said:
I believe that His creation would end too, because He sustains the existence of His creation.

if you don't place restraints on the ability of the ALmighty, then perhaps he could make it so that his creation sustains without him.

--S

Hope

Princesinha
I'm not placing any restraints on God.

'For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.' ~Colossians 1:16,17

'...for in Him we live and move and have our being...' ~Acts 17:28

'...and upholding all things by the word of His power...' ~Hebrews 1:3

Pretty self-explanatory I think. Just because all things cannot exist without His upholding them, does not mean His ability is diminished. The restraint I see here is not placed on God, but on His creation.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
That solves the mystery of the trinity. God kills himself but made sure there's backup.

Mission accomplished. ;0)