• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

COULD CYBORGS OR GENETICALLY ENHANCED HUMANS BEAT AI ROBOTS AS EARTH'S ALPHA SPECIES?

Will Genetically enhanced humans or cyborgs be the dominate species/objects on earth?

• No pure machine AI robots have had too much of a head start

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes especially Cyborgs will overtake pure machine intellegence and all biologicals

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Othere feel free to expand on the subject

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

MrMrdevincamus

Voice Of The Martyrs Supporter
U got a point, for most governments tendency to keep it in secret. And yeah, an evil (or malicious) AI seems kinda hard to come true.

Agree, AI will be our friend somewhere in the future. Kinda afraid that soon human will be prefer human - AI interaction instead of human - human interaction. At this point, whoever able to manipulating technology (AI) will be the most powerful being (or organization) on Earth for we can't do anything properly without AI help. It's a more possible future instead of evil AI, IMO.

Yes I tend to agree. I am almost happy I probably won't be around by the time AI etc becomes able to do bad things.My religion teaches me that evil being is already here eh? I do believe in bible prophesy, but the bible only gives us a general idea when the evil will emerge. I hope its a long long time away!
; {>

MrMrdevincamus

Voice Of The Martyrs Supporter
U got a point, for most governments tendency to keep it in secret. And yeah, an evil (or malicious) AI seems kinda hard to come true.

Agree, AI will be our friend somewhere in the future. Kinda afraid that soon human will be prefer human - AI interaction instead of human - human interaction. At this point, whoever able to manipulating technology (AI) will be the most powerful being (or organization) on Earth for we can't do anything properly without AI help. It's a more possible future instead of evil AI, IMO.

Yes I tend to agree. I am almost happy I probably won't be around by the time AI etc becomes able to do bad things.My religion teaches me that evil being is already here eh? I do believe in bible prophesy, but the bible only gives us a general idea when the evil will emerge. I hope its a long long time away!
; {>

Hi Rye! I agree but only if AI does not become self-aware. A self aware evolving or sentient highly advanced AI could become lethal to the human race. If it can evolve it may gain the same traits as all other intelligent beasties' with the main trait being self-preservation! Eeek! However, that may never happen because we don't even know how humans become self aware. Thanks for your reply....

; {>