• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cosmo is the far better religious deity than any other

The Transcended Omniverse

Most the deities (gods and goddesses) out there in religions demand that you serve them, obey them, or go to hell. Their moral standards are horrible in my opinion. The light that envelops these types of gods and goddesses is, therefore, a deceiving light not one of love, justice, and moral righteousness. However, the light that Cosmo possesses is one of pure love, justice, and moral righteousness:

Godess2_zpsxjfmv1rw.jpg

She is the far better deity than all of those other religious deities. She blows them all right out of the water. She has no such absurd, asinine, and daft morals that Christianity, the Christian God, or any other crazy religion out there has and their crazy gods.

Last edited:

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
Most the deities (gods and goddesses) out there in religions demand that you serve them, obey them, or go to hell. Their moral standards are horrible in my opinion. The light that envelops these types of gods and goddesses is, therefore, a deceiving light not one of love, justice, and moral righteousness. However, the light that Cosmo possesses is one of pure love, justice, and moral righteousness:

She is the far better deity than all of those other religious deities. She blows them all right out of the water. She has no such absurd, asinine, and daft morals that Christianity, the Christian God, or any other crazy religion out there has and their crazy gods.

I always enjoyed the humility that religions like Islam have when it reduces man to the servant/slave of that deity. It teaches man his sheer worthlessness in the cosmos. But what I despise is when this deity begins offering moral judgements. These ethics are always on very shaky ground. They always form murder cults.

Introducing a little BDSM into religion is natural :D

That's the only reason I ever fathom the thought of a god. Real gods are worthy of worship and don't function as your magical lottery. Obedience is a central element in religion and a vital one. This divine father nonsense is ludicrous

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Genuine worship should come from being awed and inspired to do so. If you have to demand or make threats it get it, you're not worthy of it. Only a weak ego would 'need' or desire to be worshiped, and thus again unworthy of it.

Of course.
I will just make this brief post here by saying that, go ahead and reply to my previous post I made to you when you get the chance. I am sure you are already aware I made that post to you, but I am re-informing you here again because I recently edited some more information to that post which is my final information added onto that post.

allfoak

Alchemist
But what is it that has you convinced that your personal experience points undeniably to God's existence? You have acknowledged the idea that there are other neuroscientific explanations out there for your experience, but why is it that such explanations are false to you? What makes any other explanation for your experience false?

You might claim that it is just simply the experience of knowing on your part that has you convinced, but even neuroscience would have an explanation for this experience of knowing. Neuroscience would say that you actually aren't knowing anything that is real, but that your brain is only tricking you into thinking you know. So what makes you dismiss such a neuroscientific explanation and instead go with this whole idea that your experience of knowing is still undeniable evidence of God's existence?

Furthermore, that is circular reasoning. You are claiming you know the truth because you have this experience of knowing. To claim that is undeniable existence of God would be no different than if I had some sort of strange experience in which I was convinced leprochons or fairies were real. This experience of knowing they are real would be nothing more than my brain fooling me. It is not knowledge of anything actually real, but only what my brain thinks is real.
Either do what I told you or forget it. All of this crap you talk about has no relevance to what I am telling you to do. Experience it for yourself and then decide.

Either do what I told you or forget it. All of this crap you talk about has no relevance to what I am telling you to do. Experience it for yourself and then decide.
It's very relevant when making the decision.. Yes, I will decide. I already know that my decision would still be not convinced based on everything I've just explained to you which is how the rational mind would think. Your mindset is irrational and just makes no sense to me.

Last edited:

Baroodi

God signs and evidences to all nonbelievers are all over the horizons. Those who are blind and dumb can not get to it

God signs and evidences to all nonbelievers are all over the horizons. Those who are blind and dumb can not get to it
But is being blind and dumb a sin that would result in you going to hell and God never getting you out? Some people are mentally handicapped and it is not their fault if they are blind and dumb. So will they go to hell over something that was never their fault?