• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Corporations

Jeremiah Ames

Coca cola company was boycotted by trumpists because the company CEO had the audacity to say something like the georgia voting law was unacceptable and a step backwards.

Today, a large number of companies sent a letter to Congress urging them to pass the voting rights act. Pepsico was one of these companies.

Over 150 companies urge Congress to pass Voting Rights Act

Obviously, the trumpsters will not be happy and possibly wish to boycott these companies.

What will trumpsters drink?

And what do you think about this action?

Since corporations are considered as a person, they surely have the right to speak out.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

5fc7799f1a0f7a29e53f5f0d0617c438--thoughts-of-you-calvin-and-hobbes.jpg

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Coca cola company was boycotted by trumpists because the company CEO had the audacity to say something like the georgia voting law was unacceptable and a step backwards.

Today, a large number of companies sent a letter to Congress urging them to pass the voting rights act. Pepsico was one of these companies.

Obviously, the trumpsters will not be happy and possibly wish to boycott these companies.

Since corporations are considered as a person, they surely have the right to speak out.
Well, if my sources are accurate, I'd say Fanta would be the go to drink.

It's very refreshing.

epronovost

It's very refreshing.

The drink of the Nazi. Seriously, Fanta was developed in Germany in 1940 as the economic embargo of the US prevented Coca-Cola from exporting its products to its Germany branch. Though the current orange drink sold under the name Fanta was developed in Italy in 1955 well after the war. Fanta was and still is a Coca-Cola brand drink.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I hope everyone understands that corporations don’t do things like this because they are “ woke”. They don’t even do it because they value democracy, or voter rights.

They do this for the same reason they do anything. For money.

This is good publicity. They have done their research and they know that there are way more people on this side of the issue. And if there are any “trumpists” who will actually boycott, they are such a pathetically small number that it makes no difference. The positive publicity hugely outweighs the negative.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The drink of the Nazi. Seriously, Fanta was developed in Germany in 1940 as the economic embargo of the US prevented Coca-Cola from exporting its products to its Germany branch. Though the current orange drink sold under the name Fanta was developed in Italy in 1955 well after the war. Fanta was and still is a Coca-Cola brand drink.
Of course. It's called loopholes. You don't think any self respecting company is going to let go of its paying customer base while at the same time, strategically preserving it's good name. ;0]

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Aha! Proof Trump is a Fascist, Nazi sympathizer. Couldn't be more clear.
:rolleyes:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member

I don't care. I don't politicize the drinks, food, etc. I buy.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

It's very refreshing.

I prefer Fanta to any other gassy pop, except orangina

Info..
Fanta originated in Germany as a Coca-Cola substitute in 1940 due to the American trade embargo of Nazi Germany which affected the availability of Coca-Cola ingredients. Fanta soon dominated the German market with three million cans sold in 1943. The current formulation of Fanta was developed in Italy in 1955.

Wandering Monk

Volkswagen was also the product of Nazi Germany.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
I hope everyone understands that corporations don’t do things like this because they are “ woke”. They don’t even do it because they value democracy, or voter rights.

They do this for the same reason they do anything. For money.

This is good publicity. They have done their research and they know that there are way more people on this side of the issue. And if there are any “trumpists” who will actually boycott, they are such a pathetically small number that it makes no difference. The positive publicity hugely outweighs the negative.
Not just that, but since a lot of conservative voters like in their own media environment that is all but separate from the rest of the country's, that still leaves plenty of opportunity to establish conservative-only brands to market to Trump supporters.

We should expect a slew of anti-woke brands in the coming decade, pandering to the conservative desire to Stick It to The Libs.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
Volkswagen was also the product of Nazi Germany.
Nearly every German product 1930-1940 was "the product of Nazi Germany" - that very much comes with the territory of serving a totalitarian regime. A lot of German companies have a dark past connected to that era, e.g. Bayer (formerly part of IG Farben).