• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coronna vaccine?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
How many people already got the vaccine here? I am registered to get it at home. I have stairs and dealing with obesity mobility issues I am not sure I can walk our stairs yet so, they just started in Dallas coming to peoples home who are stuck in their house and I registered for it

Has anyone gotten an allergic reaction from it or sick?
Not me, but there are different versions. Pfizer's is a 1 time shot...or I thought it was but was wrong. Its two. Moderna and Johnson & Johnsons are 2 shots spaced weeks apart. Then there are other companies, too, in this country and others. I just got the first Moderna shot, and the only effect for me was some muscle soreness which was gone after 2 days. The shot was in the shoulder.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Ok, first shot yesterday afternoon. I woke this morning with the expected small bruise at the injection point and the feeling that someone had given me a friendly punch on the arm.

And i slept very well.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Have had two shot of Pfizer, the last two weeks ago, and where the sore arm was probably worse than the first but hardly anything to cry over.

Last edited:

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
How many people already got the vaccine here? I am registered to get it at home. I have stairs and dealing with obesity mobility issues I am not sure I can walk our stairs yet so, they just started in Dallas coming to peoples home who are stuck in their house and I registered for it

I’ve had my first dose (Moderna). The injection site was a bit tender and the second day after receiving the jab, I felt a bit yucky and achy. But a week later, I’m good.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady

I just got a sore arm and a little tired for a few days.