• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coronavirus has mutated into at least 30 different strains new study finds

Thief

Rogue Theologian
they ought to design shots that supercharge the immune system [without metabolic burden]
rather than shots that suppress and over-ride the immune system....
logical?
would seem the most benevolent thing to do.
I think they're called....vitamins

Bear Wild

...I wonder if this means we'll have to come up with 30 different vaccines.

The study was carried out by Professor Li Lanjuan and colleagues from Zhejiang University in Hangzhou, China and published in a non-peer reviewed paper released on website medRxiv.org on Sunday

"A new study in China has found that the novel coronavirus has mutated into at least 30 different variations.

The results showed that medical officials have vastly underestimated the overall ability of the virus to mutate, in findings that different strains have affected different parts of the world, leading to potential difficulties in finding an overall cure."

Coronavirus has mutated into at least 30 different strains study finds

‐‐-‐------------------------------------------------------------

We are starting to see patients with a repeat infection. Still do not know if this is a second exposure or a resurfacing of the original. This is still ominous.

Bear Wild

With viral mutations, changes that may result in missed detection are a concern. But to me, not as big a concern as mutations that allow it to move between hosts or new hosts or changes that increase virulence and movement. Some of these different strains appear to be more susceptible to social responses than others. They might be eliminated through the measures we are taking, while others appear to be more difficult to deal with using simple social distancing and self-quarantine.

Very nice presentation. I do not think we yet know of the mutation rate that could cause reinfections. We are however seeing patients who have tested positive completely recover for weeks then come down with a similar symptoms with some variation and test positive again. A recent one had some odd neurological symptoms on the presentation that did resolve. We clearly do not know enough. Well except for the president of the US who knows all and sees all. (and I was not going to make a comment about our president. Oh well)

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Very nice presentation. I do not think we yet know of the mutation rate that could cause reinfections. We are however seeing patients who have tested positive completely recover for weeks then come down with a similar symptoms with some variation and test positive again. A recent one had some odd neurological symptoms on the presentation that did resolve. We clearly do not know enough. Well except for the president of the US who knows all and sees all. (and I was not going to make a comment about our president. Oh well)
I think that sums it up and provides the basis for our current responses. We do not know much and have to take serious precautions out of not knowing. I just wish that more people would recognize this and not consider the current state to be some sort of extended spring break with a government check.

exchemist

Veteran Member

I am personally interested in that, because I am experiencing just this effect.

It is now a month since I had the virus*, mildly, and my sense of taste and smell is still only 50% returned. Twice since, now, I have felt completely recovered, gone for a bicycle ride to do some shopping and open up my lungs a bit - and then over the next 2 days, have started to feel a bit shaky, with that 'flu' pseudo-taste in my mouth again. My brother, who is a neurologist, has experienced something similar, as has one of the girls who works in his office. It seems possible that this virus can hang around and be very hard to shake off completely.

You speak as if you are in the medical world. Are you a hospital medic?

*Not tested for it but had the dry cough, the mild fever, the muscular aches and sudden and total loss of taste and smell. So, given tat it was rife in London at the time, I am 90% confident.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Recent increases in France and other countries, and a mutated virus caused a reinfection, demonstrate that the virus is in control, at least until a number of successful vacccines become available.

Source: France records 'exponential' increase in Covid-19 cases

France has suffered an “exponential” increase in Covid-19 cases with 7,379 new infections in 24 hours, according to the country’s public health authority.

The number of new cases has been growing steadily throughout August, but jumped from 6,111 positive tests on Thursday and 5,429 on Wednesday.

Friday’s figure, the latest published by Santé Publique France, is the highest number of new cases in a 24-hour period since 31 March at the height of the epidemic

Historical data from the government’s Covid-19 website suggests it is the second highest since health authorities began to report the figures on 2 March.

The number of new patients admitted to hospital, 241 in 24 hours, remains relatively stable as does the number of admissions to intensive care, which rose by 34.

The number of deaths attributed to Covid-19 rose by 20 to a total of 30,596 since the start of the epidemic. There are 320 clusters under investigation, 31 more than the previous day. The percentage of positive tests is 3.9%.

French ministers admitted during a long press conference on Thursday that the August surge in Covid-19 infections could not be solely explained by an increase in testing, currently running at around 840,000 a week. The health authorities aim to reach 1m tests a week by the end of September.

Santé Publique France reported that “the dynamic of transmission is growing strongly and is very worrying”. There has been an increase in the number of infected people showing Covid-19 symptoms – as opposed to half being asymptomatic, as was reported the previous week. While all age groups are reportedly affected, the authorities say there is a continuing increase in cases among young adults, many of whom show no symptoms.

The rise comes at the end of the long summer holidays and just before la rentrée, the return to work and school across France next week. All pupils are expected back at school on Tuesday or Wednesday, wearing masks if they are over 11 years old. All school and college staff must wear masks.

It is now obligatory to wear masks in outside public spaces in Paris and three city suburbs as well as Marseilles and Strasbourg. Faced with a surge in cases in the eastern France the authorities in the Bas-Rhin have made it obligatory to wear masks outside in all towns with more than 10,000 inhabitants.

© Copyright Original Source

Also, it must be acknowledged Covid-19 spread very early around the world by only several dozen individuals.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Bible Verses About Plagues - What Does Scripture Say?

Healer human natural sciences, existed first. Just as the first concepts of thinking in natural human awareness for the statements science.

Natural, spiritual and aware humans thought the concepts.

Therefore if science knew that science was about anti existence by mountain/flooded Earth and UFO theme, about radiation and radio wave use....then they did.

Proof is that a temple floor plan as looked as a plan owns similar design to a transistor or transmitter.
4361f007904ffece7355a02624ca86cb.jpg
5f9e535c1d4c4307a4cd9bfa9de29817.jpg

Science says, water saved/sealed the planet Earth from the Sun UFO attack, flooded Earth water/microbe owner past, and mass evaporation.

Earth stone and water mass owner of the microbes.

Now if science says to science, science microbes and bacterias are found upon the ground, and then in science cause and effect, removal of original SIN, being stone, next moment you have huge sink holes. Would you not conclude that radiation x mass is burning out the natural presence of our organic cellular food.

Being microbes/bacterias as light energy bio organic, before our cells existed?

I would believe in what Healers in science/biology said about life survival on Earth, that G O D O was the state that was meant for light existing burning/in spirit sacrifice of gases, but owned its cooling also. Holy GOD above our heads as described....that GOD owned the holy light.

And then science would only own the Illumination/burning and removal of holy light by removing its cooling function and increasing gas x mass burning.

How it was described before and known medically and scientifically before.

ICE in the past was once holy, frozen holding water microbes. Moses pyramid temples irradiated burnt water x mass. That water mass was re frozen, and it already owned missing microbial history. Even if ICE melts it would no longer have historic flora x mass. We would have less cellular support for human health by those very conditions.