• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coronavirus Facts and Information thread:

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
I want to commend you for keeping this thread updated. It reflects your character which in my opinion is concerened, caring, thoughtful, curious as well as informative. Koodos!
What he said.
But...
Randomly capitalize every thirdish letter and mix in some arbitrary colours and mixed up font sizes.

You know,
the stuff that makes the post even more truer than true

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I want to commend you for keeping this thread updated. It reflects your character which in my opinion is concerened, caring, thoughtful, curious as well as informative. Koodos!

What he said.
But...
Randomly capitalize every thirdish letter and mix in some arbitrary colours and mixed up font sizes.

You know,
the stuff that makes the post even more truer than true

Thanks guys. Ironic that I missed a day right after you both said that. :p

We Never Know

No Slack
Its getting better but still getting worse. So many still believe its fake yet 2+ million deaths don't lie. I'm beginning to wonder as fast as it mutates if it won't be a part of our lives for several years to come.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Coronavirus in the U.S.: Where cases are growing and declining (nationalgeographic.com)

In the past 14 days, deaths in the U.S. declined by 38 percent compared to the previous two-week period, and hospitalizations fell by 19 percent. Those are promising trends, says the nation’s top infectious disease expert, Anthony Fauci. Yesterday, he told colleagues at a Senate hearing that the medical community is doing a good job completing between two and three million shots per day. If this continues, the country should remain ahead in the “race between our ability to vaccinate people and the emergence of variants,” Fauci said.

While the overall case decline is a good sign, Fauci is concerned that over the last seven days, the daily number of new coronavirus cases has plateaued at around 55,000 per day. Those are unacceptably high levels of infection. Such plateaus followed each of the last three surges in the country. One explanation for this pattern is that once cases decline, people become complacent and let down their guard. They give up wearing masks, open businesses, and gather in groups, which allows the virus to spread and cases to surge. This behavior seems to have caused spikes in several states, including Delaware, Michigan, and Connecticut. To break the cycle, Fauci stressed that public health restrictions must remain in place until the daily number of new cases has fallen to much lower levels.

The link has month-by-month maps showing the areas with confirmed cases.