• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Corbyn stepping down

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Hey, you could bring about the joining of the Tories and Labour...you secretly act like a Labour member and then reveal your true colors when it's too late...
Hi guys,

I'm actually for Mossad.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Corbyn's wasn't. He wanted leave but couldn't say so.

In the vote to join the EEC the 'no' campaign was driven by the left.
That's right, but the party as a whole tended to err on the side of Remain and as long as Corbyn said nothing, he is guilty by association as far as voters are concerned.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi guys,

I'm actually for Mossad.
That was actually the plan with Israeli spy Eli Cohen before he was caught. He was well on his way to becoming the Syrian leader, and then he would've signed a peace treaty with Israel.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Their stance was and is Remain, we've always known that. They just never outright said so since millions of Labour voters voted Leave. They were petrified losing half their base. And what do you know?

So they lost 5% of their base at most. Their problem was which Ever way they went they would have lost 5%.
50% of their base was never In danger.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Corbyn's wasn't. He wanted leave but couldn't say so.

In the vote to join the EEC the 'no' campaign was driven by the left.

Actually no... It was driven by Ted Heath and the Tory party after
Winston Churchill had previously failed to get the French and Dr Gualle to lift their veto. It was very much driven by the Conservatives and the old Liberal party.

Actually no... It was driven by Ted Heath and the Tory party after
Winston Churchill had previously failed to get the French and Dr Gualle to lift their veto. It was very much driven by the Conservatives and the old Liberal party.

I was talking about the no campaign.

Labour rejected membership of the EEC and the Tories/Liberals supported it.

Altfish

Veteran Member
The Murdoch Press are already trying to influence the outcome of the next leadership election. Today's Sun tried to besmirch Kier Starmer; with the usual falsehoods and inuendos. If the Sun doesn't want Keir Starmer that is a very good reason to pick him, as he must pose a threat to their preferred right wing toff.

Notanumber

A Free Man
The Murdoch Press are already trying to influence the outcome of the next leadership election. Today's Sun tried to besmirch Kier Starmer; with the usual falsehoods and inuendos. If the Sun doesn't want Keir Starmer that is a very good reason to pick him, as he must pose a threat to their preferred right wing toff.

Surely, a leftie would not want a millionaire as their leader.

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
Lisa Nandy and Jess Phillips are my favourite candidates for leader, but I suspect we'll end up with another Corbynite....
'

Notanumber

A Free Man
That's what your bubble tells you and the far left possibly do. But Starmer is not far left he's centre left.

Starmer was the chief architect of their failed election campaign and since that monumental defeat has stated that the party must not change its aims.