• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Converts' stories?

Sirona

Hindu Wannabe
Peace,

I'm looking for websites with stories of people who converted to Islam because I would like to learn about the motives of those who take this step. I am interested in accounts / biographies in English. Please share.

Sakeenah

Peace,

I'm looking for websites with stories of people who converted to Islam because I would like to learn about the motives of those who take this step. I am interested in accounts / biographies in English. Please share.

Hi Sirona,

You can find some on this youtube channel.

877-Why-Islam

zahra67

Peace,

hi.
you can read about story of converts here.

also you can find useful informations about imam husayn who is the beacon of guidance and the ark of salvation for all mankind!

rahyafte -

you can also read about generosity, mercy, kindness, magnanimity, beneficent and many virtues of prophet Mohammad and his progeny (peace be upon them) in this book.

Ahl al-Bayt, The Celestial Beings on the Earth