• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Conversation with a Seven Year Old

suncowiam

Had this nice conversation with my son on the way to our grandparents.

Son, "Fire Truck!"

Me, "Yes."

Son, "What's that?", pointing at the smaller truck.

Me, "That's a smaller fire truck."

Son, "Hmm, I don't see any fire?"

Me, "Well sometimes, they're like ambulances and they help people."

Son, "They spray them with water?"

I just LOLed.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
When my daughter was 7 she heard something on TV about people trying to "find themselves"

We got in a short discussion about it and she then told me

"Daddy, you don't need to look for yourself....you are right there"

It has been part of my signature ever since

BSM1

What? Me worry?
My three year old grandson just the other day trying to stomp on and pop some bubble wrap but not having any luck:

Me: You don't have enough butt to pop it.

Grand son (pulling down his pants): Yes, Papa, I have a butt. See.

David1967

Premium Member
When my son was about 4 years old we were driving along I-35 in OKC after a tornado had wiped out a large section of that area. There was a Christies Toybox that had been destroyed beside the highway. He overheard me and his mother saying that the Christies Toybox had been wiped out....My son said ,"They should take the toys that didn't get tore up and give them to poor children". :confused:

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
When my son was about 4 years old we were driving along I-35 in OKC after a tornado had wiped out a large section of that area. There was a Christies Toybox that had been destroyed beside the highway. He overheard me and his mother saying that the Christies Toybox had been wiped out....My son said ,"They should take the toys that didn't get tore up and give them to poor children". :confused:
I had to look up what a Christies Toybox is, as we don't have any of those around here...:eek::oops::p:D