• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Conservative News & Commentary

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
We all have our favorites I suppose. One news site that is conservative in choice of topics and also accurate in reporting is The Epoch Times:

The Epoch Times - Breaking news, independent China news

While I'm not out to defend Trump, I don't see the legal ramifications as cut and dry as some of the media is claiming.

I think the only thing Trump really has to worry about is if the Democrats get enough seats to impeach.

Nicholas

Bodhicitta
While I'm not out to defend Trump, I don't see the legal ramifications as cut and dry as some of the media is claiming.

I think the only thing Trump really has to worry about is if the Democrats get enough seats to impeach.

Even impeachment is not likely and should it happen, recall that impeachment is like being arrested. Only conviction by two-thirds vote (damn near impossible) in the Senate produces removal from office. Clinton was impeached, but not convicted.

Do you have a favorite conservative news/commentary site?

Stanyon

WWMRD?
I feel that BBC news is a partially far and balanced source overall.... for English invader lime juice slurping dog types:
Home - BBC News
You will not trick us with Dr. Who, Monty Pythons Flying Circus, or that ridiculous boy band called the Beatles= Dung Beatles

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Even impeachment is not likely and should it happen, recall that impeachment is like being arrested. Only conviction by two-thirds vote (damn near impossible) in the Senate produces removal from office. Clinton was impeached, but not convicted.

Do you have a favorite conservative news/commentary site?

Well I actually like FOX with the understanding that the evening shows are more conservative entertainment than news. The actual news reporting I find is pretty unbiased.

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
Well I actually like FOX with the understanding that the evening shows are more conservative entertainment than news. The actual news reporting I find is pretty unbiased.
Aye, the news itself is ok. Once they start talking about it, however, you better take it with a grain of salt.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I feel that BBC news is a partially far and balanced source overall.... for English invader lime juice slurping dog types:
Home - BBC News
You will not trick us with Dr. Who, Monty Pythons Flying Circus, or that ridiculous boy band called the Beatles= Dung Beatles
I think outside sources like the BBC and the CBC are pretty good in general although I do think of them as slightly left-leaning.

I also enjoy Fox because statistically, it's in the middle of the pack between news hype and accuracy. I do think certain people on Fox are over the top and sensationalistic but they do cover some very valid topics that leaves you considering what they said.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Funnily I started watching Fox News again last night. I kind of joked that I'm watching because "this is what I'm supposed to watch as a conservative". But I really like it. Lol. I used to watch it a lot years ago but then switched to CNN. Now I'm tired of CNN since they've gone over to the left and started sounding like MSNBC since Trump has been in office. They used to be more moderate. So Fox it is. :D