• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Conscious Thoughts

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Honestly, @Conscious thoughts just seems so lovable when he breaks into a long talk about his love for Allah and people. Like a teddy bear you can't resist hugging!

When I was on a Left Hand Path, I may have maintained a bit of distance, due to myself not really wanting to negatively influence his rather different path.

But I don't care any more. I had a faith change, and also, I don't find it as weird for a woman to compliment a guy as a man complimenting a guy. And I consider myself a woman these days.

:bearface::greenheart::shortcake::cookie:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Honestly, @Conscious thoughts just seems so lovable when he breaks into a long talk about his love for Allah and people. Like a teddy bear you can't resist hugging!

When I was on a Left Hand Path, I may have maintained a bit of distance, due to myself not really wanting to negatively influence his rather different path.

But I don't care any more. I had a faith change, and also, I don't find it as weird for a woman to compliment a guy as a man complimenting a guy. And I consider myself a woman these days.

Thank you @Snow White (nice name change by the way)
Even when you were a lefthand path follower i found you to be a very wonderful person, and never actually felt you tried to keep a distance.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Aww...you two. :)

Yeah, we need more Muslims like Conscious thoughts and I would never complain about Islam.
I can only spread the love and compassion i found within Islam the way i see it, especially in the world today where so much of the focus are on all the negative action done by some people who call them self muslims.

I honestly believe love and compassion in a pasifist form can beat the evil of this world.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member

Beautiful post. I’m stuck at a boss fight in Skyward Sword so I’ve put it down for a while. How’s Mario golf?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Beautiful post. I’m stuck at a boss fight in Skyward Sword so I’ve put it down for a while. How’s Mario golf?

Mario Golf is a lot better than I thought it'd be. Really fun. I wish it had been $40, but I can still more or less recommend it at its normal price. It's made by a good developer - Camelot (working with Nintendo).