• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Connecting to spiritual world and the true religion.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I believe it's quite simple.

There is shadows and light, the two are not the same.

Step 1: Connect to spiritual world and awaken 3rd eye (Strive for this)

Step 2: Reject the shadowy devils even if the claim or believe they are Angels, don't believe in unholy spirits.

Step 3: Call upon God to guide you through (a) Guide(s) appointed by him and detect the holiness of holy spirit he is through the heart.

Step 4: Ask this guide who he is - be it telepathic communication or otherwise.

Step 5: Obey the guiding lights and kings in that world, and be grateful, and patient for entering.

Step 6: Do your mission you will be assigned by the leader - do your mission in this world and don't disbelieve in what you experienced.

Step 7: Ask God to make you eventually see his light (the leader) perpetually with no end, and with no night in it.

Step 8: Don't disbelieve and welcome to God's elite forces on earth by which he plans and counter plans the evil one.

Step 9: Ask to see the guide in person and be shown miracles to increase faith upon faith.

Step 10: Be the stranger no one knows but God and his forces, and conceal your state from the people.

Last edited:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why would anybody do any of that? You recommend doing it, but not why, what it might offer, or who might benefit from it.

You would lead a purposeful and highly honorable life and the delight of seeing God's light and his treasured signs and spiritual kingdom is better then all this world has to offer.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You would lead a purposeful and highly honorable life and the delight of seeing God's light and his treasured signs and spiritual kingdom is better then all this world has to offer.

I already lead a purposeful and honorable life. I'm content with it as is, so I have no incentive to change it - certainly not be returning to religion. I've learned first hand the problem with believing by faith, have no interest in returning to that (I'm a former Christian, from about age 18 to 27).

Religion is more appealing to those in need, those who grew up in it, those who feel afraid or powerless, those with broken lives looking for acceptance and a second chance, and those who want more magic in their lives.

And spirituality is unrelated to spirits. One doesn't need a god belief or the trappings of religion to contemplate the deep mysteries of existence such as why there is something rather than nothing, what is the nature of reality, and who one is and what his place in that reality is. There is another path to that that does not involve faith.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Up to you, traveling to God is the call of the religion I believe in and we need guidance from the guiding king of our time for that.

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
I would say seek God in everything and everyone. Pray in abundance. Read the ancient writings and meditate on what they mean. Always strive to uphold Ma'at (justice and order) and seek godly company.