• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Congressional House police needed

tigrers2019

If you were able and had the means, would you travel to Washington to volunteer to make citizen's arrests of all those who ignored their subpoenas issued by the House?

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
If you were able and had the means, would you travel to Washington to volunteer to make citizen's arrests of all those who ignored their subpoenas issued by the House?

Good way to get locked up yourself. You won't get within 100 ft of any politician/anyone involved with the Mueller report right now. Security is on high alert for all involved due to fanaticism.

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
Half the time I wish we could just arrest every single Congressperson until they agree to all do their jobs and actually legislate.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
I fully encourage anyone interested in such a thing to do it.
I will hear about it on my news, say "what an idiot" and laugh a little then change it to college women's softball, some of them look pretty good in their uniforms.

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Good way to get locked up yourself. You won't get within 100 ft of any politician/anyone involved with the Mueller report right now. Security is on high alert for all involved due to fanaticism.
True. The right wing fanatics have gone crazy to try to hide the truth and attack those calling for justice

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
True. The right wing fanatics have gone crazy to try to hide the truth and attack those calling for justice
And because of that, I think you should go there, & place
them under citizen's arrest. With truth, justice, & the
Ameristanian way on your side, how could it go wrong?

David1967

Premium Member
And because of that, I think you should go there, & place
them under citizen's arrest. With truth, justice, & the
Ameristanian way on your side, how could it go wrong?

I remember when a few years ago an old man was stopped near the white house with a gun in his car saying something to the effect of getting rid of President Obama due to him being bad for America. I don't think things went so well for him.:confused:

Enoch07

Premium Member

It's not the right wing that wants to round up a posse and go arrest people for declining the subpoena.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
kinda like farmers overtaking the landowners house

that's what I got from reading about the Russian revolt

Stanyon

WWMRD?
It seems there is a lot of badness in the world today, we see it all the time. There comes a time in everyone's life when they have to ask themselves if they are on the side of goodness or badness and if they have the strength of character to act upon those choices.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's not the right wing that wants to round up a posse and go arrest people for declining the subpoena.
It is the right that wants an Emperor Trump who ignores the Constitution and the rights given to Congress under that document. Thus my statement accurately referred to the current Liar in Chief and his sycophants.

Of course when it came to Hillary Clinton, the House went utterly loco with demands but now when the shoe is on the other foot, they hypocritically argue that only they can do it to the left but not visa versa. Meanwhile Trump and the Senate are stacking the courts with those who will kill Trumps butt so that the incompetents he's putting in various courts will kiss his butt as well.

Enoch07

Premium Member
It is the right that wants an Emperor Trump who ignores the Constitution and the rights given to Congress under that document. Thus my statement accurately referred to the current Liar in Chief and his sycophants.

Of course when it came to Hillary Clinton, the House went utterly loco with demands but now when the shoe is on the other foot, they hypocritically argue that only they can do it to the left but not visa versa. Meanwhile Trump and the Senate are stacking the courts with those who will kill Trumps butt so that the incompetents he's putting in various courts will kiss his butt as well.

I think some folks need to take a break from politics for a bit. Take a step back, self reflect, and gain a new perspective.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It seems there is a lot of badness in the world today, we see it all the time. There comes a time in everyone's life when they have to ask themselves if they are on the side of goodness or badness and if they have the strength of character to act upon those choices.
And when someone's good is my bad and visa versa?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I fully encourage anyone interested in such a thing to do it.
I will hear about it on my news, say "what an idiot" and laugh a little then change it to college women's softball, some of them look pretty good in their uniforms.
Are you serious?

It is almost beach volleyball season.