• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Congratulations Australia on rejecting Scott Morrison.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Ahh poor ScoMo lol
Labor better not squander their majority government. But we shall see what they do with it.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Congratulations Australia on electing Anthony Albanese as Prime Minister and getting rid of Scott Morrison.

The ABC has confirmed that the Labor party won 77 seats*, which is higher than the 76 seats needed to form a majority government.

*Australian Federal Election 2022 Live Results

In my opinion.

When I lived in Australia the government had a surplus and still had education, health and welfare covered.
Now they have a deficit. What happened?

Still no where near as atrocious as the US.

danieldemol

Premium Member
When I lived in Australia the government had a surplus and still had education, health and welfare covered.
Now they have a deficit. What happened?

Still no where near as atrocious as the US.
Well governments are going to spend, especially during the likes of the covid crisis and floods, and to the extent they can pay off their loans and use the money to benefit the poor i don't really have a problem with that.

In my opinion.