• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Confusion

confusedteen

Hi im a 16 year old boy from Essex Uk and in need of information on cult and cult membership. I know many view cults as bad things but i desire to join one that just not just ask for money but actually involves the follower more. Any info on possible cults with bases in SE UK i could apply to or just information about cults would be excellent

confusedteen said:
Hi im a 16 year old boy from Essex Uk and in need of information on cult and cult membership. I know many view cults as bad things but i desire to join one that just not just ask for money but actually involves the follower more. Any info on possible cults with bases in SE UK i could apply to or just information about cults would be excellent

Why would you want to join one?

confusedteen

As ever since a young age i was destinded to be a slave that has taken over my exsitance my life and now i am ready to take that foward and become a slave of a cult or group

confusedteen said:
As ever since a young age i was destinded to be a slave that has taken over my exsitance my life and now i am ready to take that foward and become a slave of a cult or group

What or who is the motivating force behind your destiny?

confusedteen

my destiny as been decided by an almighty force more than we have known but i do not know who is that force all i know is this boy was destined to be a slave and a slave he shall be

confusedteen said:
my destiny as been decided by an almighty force more than we have known but i do not know who is that force all i know is this boy was destined to be a slave and a slave he shall be

Have you ever questioned this almighty force?

confusedteen said:
no it is not a slaves place to critcise, this boy knows his place and knows he must respect the Almightys wishes

Perhaps your not a slave

perhaps this almighty force can be criticized

confusedteen

no as boy knows deep down he has and always will be a slave with the aim of simply serving others for their pleasure and with all due respect a slave COULD NEVER criticise someone who is above him in terms of power which is everyone

confusedteen said:
no as boy knows deep down he has and always will be a slave with the aim of simply serving others for their pleasure and with all due respect a slave COULD NEVER criticise someone who is above him in terms of power which is everyone

But you have no Idea what this force is. you are compelled by something you are essentially ignorant of. If this almighty power desires you to be a slave, what is it afraid of?

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
:lol: :lol: :lol:
some cults are bigger than others but I'm shure you'll find one to your likeing out there somewhere... good luck
:clap: :party: :goodjob:
would you prefer a large cult or a smaller more intimate one?

wa:-do

Rex

Founder
I don't know much about cults but how do you categorize a follower as a slave?

How can this cult involve more of the follower when all you want to do is be a slave?

LOL you guys, come on...this is clearly a prank.

If he really meant what he was saying, he wouldn't have called himself "confusedteen". He just labeled himself that to get everyone to pay attention and see your reactions at his ridiculous statements.

:lol:

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
I have to suggest that you go for 'spinkinility' you can find out more on other threads

:lol: :lol: :lol: :party:

wa:-do

Lightkeeper

Mr_Spinkles said:
LOL you guys, come on...this is clearly a prank.

If he really meant what he was saying, he wouldn't have called himself "confusedteen". He just labeled himself that to get everyone to pay attention and see your reactions at his ridiculous statements.

:lol:

If you reread my post, you will discover I felt it was a prank.

:lol: yes confused teen I have just the cult for you...check out Spinkility, its leader is the Great Spinkle. I could use some more slaves.

Lightkeeper said:
In your religion does a Sphinx tinkle? Whenever I hear spinkle I think of tinkle. :lol:

And I thought you were supposed to be the mature one around here....jeez Lightkeeper, jeez.... :lol: