• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Confused again. Help!

Again I am in a state of flux. I don't know what to call myself. I like Buddhism and Daoism as philosophies, but religiously I really like Baha'i, Zoroastrianism and Sikhism. I can't pick just one. What am I? :(

I know it's been a few months since you posted this, but I'm curious to see if they have decided anything. I've seen several posts from you about exploring several different religions, and wanted to see if your quest led you down a particular path (or paths) yet. :)

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
I decided that I like the Baha'i ideology, but I like a more spontaneous worship, and they have set rules about when and what to pray. I am also not keen on the fasting. Doesn't sound healthy not to eat or drink, especially water, for 12 hours at a time. As for Zoroastrianism, the group that I was in touch with never got back to me. They don't have a place of worship and I really like being in community with others who are like minded. So I guess I am a liberal Christian with Universalist tendencies. It seems to work for me. Thanks for asking!