• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Confucian texts.

hindupridemn

Defender of the Truth
Where can I find the Confucian texts other than the Analects? Where can I find the Analects in other languages especially Chinese and Spanish?

Antibush5

If you are looking for an actual text, then give Ebay a look over and Amazon, but you will really have to search hard to find anything. Other then this, I've found nothing else.

Leftimies

Dwelling in the Principle
Four Books and Five Classics are the main holy scripture, which can be found online. From a site called "sacred texts" or something, i don't remember anymore.

Anyway, here is one:
Internet Sacred Text Archive Home

Also, a whole bunch of Confucian thoughts has emerged afterwards, as work of many wise men from various empires across Far-East. As Confucius regarded himself simply as a man manifesting Heaven's Will, any later work in accordance with his thoughts can be regarded as Confucian sacred canon. It depends whether you are seeking after religious confucianism or philosophical one.

Check out Korean confucians and of course those of China.