• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Confessions!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
You don't need to. :D You're certainly not on my list of "man they annoy me". :p

Whoop whoop! Thank goodness! I often say I don't really care about whether people on RF "like" me or not - but - here's a confession - I DO care about what SOME people on RF think about me.

Renji

I must say... I hate joining serious debates lately. I just don't feel like doing it just yet.

Me Myself

Back to my username
I confess! I do that as well. sometimes after replying to posts which it's obvious they will turn into arguments, I tell myself its not going to turn into a productive discussion and just scratch that post.

I do this too some times.

I'm slowly dying

Aren´t we all? :ninja: Isn´t it a necesity for living? :namaste

I admit that I am incredibly more civile here than in real life sometimes.

The nice thing about inyternet posting is that you can think a lot of more time what you are going to say and check it before posting, and etc.

I am generally very well intended though :D

blackout

Violet.
I confess to being SO HAPPY that I am my Own God!

I wouldn't have it any other way. :rainbow1:

Last edited: