• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Conference Report

SoyLeche

meh...
What a great conference! Did anyone else feel bad for being really far behind in the challenge to read the Book of Mormon by the end of the year? I am almost 100 pages behind. Gotta get caught up!

Go ahead and post what you liked about this conference.

SoyLeche

meh...
Aqualung said:
I couldn't watch them. I'm going to wait for the transcripts to come out.
You'll be able to get mp3s sometime soon from the church web site, if you would like.

jonny

I think you can actually watch them online already.

I really liked conference. Every conference there seems to be one talk that stands out to me. In April it was Elder Bednar's talk on the Tender Mercies of the Lord. This time it was President Hinckley's talk on Forgiveness. Also, Elder Holland's testimony at the end of his talk was one of the most powerful I had ever heard.

I was able to go to the Sunday Morning session and the music was amazing. I can't wait for December when we get to hear the rest of it!