• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Conference of Birds

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Are we like the Conference of Birds? seeking the Truth? will we give our hearts and souls, everything in our search to realize it? have we not sold ourselves into slavery in order only to be free?

http://thekingdomwithin.net/wp-cont..._Conference_of_the_Birds_Fardiuddin_Attar.pdf

The Parable of the Pearl of Great Value
45 “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant in search of fine pearls, 46 who, on finding one pearl of great value, went and sold all that he had and bought it.

1 Corinthians 13:12
For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

2 Corinthians 3:18
And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.

I likened the assaults to a storm. I could register the barometric pressure as it would drop and I knew from the inner radar that a storm was coming.

The alarm would go off. I couldn't out run it and if I did it would only be worse. There was no shelter, so I became a refugee and the place of refuge.

a man's home is his castle

Last edited: