• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Concious Deity in Panentheism

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
What do you see as the difference?

Everything, god is not an inherent conscious decsion maker. We are but god contains us thus has access to us and our consciousness but we a speake in the ocean that is god.

I'm what I describe as panentheist/polytheist and to me the Source deity is like an energy, the spark of life itself, that flows through all. It is a repository for all knowledge as it touches everything and all life. I believe that singular gods, as we know them, are but manifestations of certain aspects of the Source. So the Source isn't a singular conscious being unto itself, but the Aspects/gods/goddesses that stem out of it are conscious beings. As we are conscious beings, and we are both part of and contribute to the Source, then the gods have that consciousness too and pull from and represent aspects of ourselves and the Whole.
I see a problem with this, if everything has the essence and is energy like God then everything would have the same ability. Naturally, and logically. I believe in spiritual energy but this is manifested in a spiritual nature. One being creates and everything stems from that one being. That is monotheistic belief.