• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

~Concerning the Nine Outer Spheres~

Darkwater

You may the The Book of Astaroth (As dictated by Astaroth)
"A book for those who seek the truth."
~Concerning the Nine Outer Spheres~
With utmost care we tread upon the dread subject known as Demonology. Demonology, the study of demons and their intercourse with Man. This relationship has existed since the beginning of time and existence itself. Few have realized its potential but those few have risen to greatness beyond mortal expectation. For it is, that the harnessing of this art may lead to the union of the true self and the realization of one’s own divinity.
Furthermore, although Man has known of demons and their ilk for aeons, he has felt more inclined to abuse or neglect their power. This has aggravated us, and as man has observed on many occasions, has lead us to wrathful decisions. Let it be known that we are not as evil nor as foolish as we are made out to be (though evil be a manmade concept, but one which I will indulge upon for the moment). The torment and fires of the Christian hell are pale in comparison to the punishments which Man has thus far inflicted upon himself and his world. Let us now amend as best we can, these hurts and move on from the mistakes of the past. For to dwell upon such things are as great an evil as the committing of them was itself.
Now we proceed to more interesting and pressing affairs. I have titled this section "Concerning the Nine Outer Spheres" because that will (indeed) be the nature of the following text. I will assume that the reader is ignorant of the so called "Nine Outer Spheres" and their implications.
The Nine Outer Spheres are the alternate realities of our existence, each one holding a special significance for ourselves and the universe about us and immediately pressing down upon us. They are the realms and passages of reality, they are the Nine Gates of Hell. Each one must be crossed to reach the corresponding sphere, none may be surpassed without the proper rigor.
I will now state the properties of each of the Nine Outer Spheres:
1st Sphere: Growth of the Self
2nd Sphere: Growth of the Ego
3rd Sphere: Growth of the Mind
4th Sphere: Growth of the Body
5th Sphere: Growth of the Spirit
6th Sphere: Growth of the Universe
7th Sphere: Growth of the Consciousness
8th Sphere: Growth of the Mundane
9th Sphere: Growth of the Divine
These are key to the progression of the soul, study them well. As I have stated before, none may be reached without first passing the previous sphere. This is key to remember, do not get ahead of yourself. Now we will get into the actual process of passing through each of the Nine Outer Spheres.
The first of the spheres is the sphere of the self. This may be crossed by a process where you meditate on the concept of yourself. Who are you really, beneath the skin? Why do you exist? Do you even know? Once these questions are answered, I suggest the following invocation be performed. It is the Invocation of the Self.
Invocation of the Self:
To the power which resides within,
The power which I contain,
The power which is me,
The power which pervades me,
The power which makes me,
I call to enter my being.
Enter me, oh power of self,
Become me, oh power of self,
Speak through me, oh power of self,
Filter through me, oh power of self.
Self, I hereby invoke thee.
The second sphere is the sphere of the ego. To cross it, you must meditate on everything which you desire, and everything that makes you more important than ‘the others’. What do you want most? What great deeds have you done in the past? What great deeds will you do in the future? Once you have answered these questions, perform the Invocation of the Ego.
Invocation of the Ego:
To that which makes me great,
To that which gives me strength,
To that which raises me up,
To that which lives within me,
Enter me, oh powerful ego,
Become me, oh powerful ego,
Speak through me, oh powerful ego,
Filter through me, oh powerful ego.
Ego, I hereby invoke thee.
The third sphere is the sphere of the mind. To surpass it, you must meditate on everything that you think. How do you think? What is thought? What thought processes go through your mind most often? Once you have answered these questions, perform the Invocation of the Mind.
Invocation of the Mind:
To that which lets me think,
To that which makes me real,
To that which gives me thought,
To that which dwells within,
Enter me, oh logical mind,
Become me, oh logical mind,
Speak through me, oh logical mind,
Filter through me, oh logical mind.
Mind, I hereby invoke thee
The fourth sphere is the sphere of the body. This is the sphere that encompasses everything that makes up your physical (or astral appearance). To pass it, you must meditate on your appearance (either in the physical or on the astral plane). What do you look like? What are your most outstanding features? What makes your appearance unique? Once you have answered these questions, perform the Invocation of the Body.
Invocation of the Body:
To that which contains my soul,
To that which is my appearance,
To that which dwells outside,
To that which holds me in,
Enter me, oh beautiful body,
Become me, oh beautiful body,
Speak through me, oh beautiful body,
Filter through me, oh beautiful body.
Body, I hereby invoke thee.
The fifth sphere is the sphere of the spirit. This sphere is the sphere of your soul, your true essence. To pass it, you must meditate on your innermost recesses. Are you a kind being inside? What do you hunger for? Knowledge? Violence? Pleasure? Once you have answered these questions, perform the Invocation of the Spirit.
Invocation of the Spirit:
To that which hides within,
To that which fills my core,
To that which is so true,
To that which is deep inside,
Enter me, oh truest spirit,
Become me, oh truest spirit,
Speak through me, oh truest spirit,
Filter through me, oh truest spirit.
Spirit, I hereby invoke thee.
The sixth sphere is the sphere of the universe. This sphere encompasses everything that is not you, everything that is without. To pass this sphere, you must meditate on the world and cosmos around you. What things drive this place? What are some reoccurring themes you see? Where is the universe headed? Once you have answered these questions, perform the Invocation of the Universe.
Invocation of the Universe:
To that which is without,
To that which is everything else,
To that which is not me,
To that which is outside,
Enter me, oh distant universe,
Become me, oh distant universe,
Speak through me, oh distant universe,
Filter through me, oh distant universe,
Universe, I hereby invoke thee.
The seventh sphere is the sphere of the consciousness. This sphere encompasses everything that you perceive, with each of your many senses. To pass this sphere you must meditate on everything that you sense (astrally or physically). What do you feel? What do you see? What do you hear? What do you taste? What do you smell? Once you have answered these questions, perform the Invocation of the Consciousness.
Invocation of the Consciousness:
To that which lets me see,
To that which lets me hear,
To that which lets me smell,
To that which lets me feel,
Enter me, oh sensory consciousness,
Become me, oh sensory consciousness,
Speak through me, oh sensory consciousness,
Filter through me, oh sensory consciousness.
Consciousness, I hereby invoke thee.

blackout

Violet.
Love spheres 8 & 9 are missing.

I shall make the invocation of the Body my own.
It is such a beautiful and healing thing to say.

To that which contains my soul,
To that which is my appearance,
To that which dwells outside,
To that which holds me in,
Enter me, oh beautiful body,
Become me, oh beautiful body,
Speak through me, oh beautiful body,
Filter through me, oh beautiful body.
Body, I hereby invoke thee.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are nine purple jewel inlays,
of which two are currently missing.
(I have just counted them);)

shhhhh... can you guess what I am thinking?

Last edited:

Darkwater

mmm,you so have Violet,I love the way you say the invocation,quite spellbinding......On another site Lady Tigeress double invoked the mundane sphere in me.......the 9 spheres are sperate resonations in the shape of energy itself,I can get an exact diagram....essentiall the mundane sphere is the lowest,which then shots straight through centrepoint up to the highest,the divine sphere........

reading them is good,saying them out loud is better,having someone you love very much reading them too you is.......spellbinding!

The 9 can be combined perfectly to for the "10*(a new whole,or dimension,or perfect 1),as you are filled with love to the very core of your essence....or essence of your core.....

be still my mind.......mmmmmmmm

Darkwater

The eighth sphere is the sphere of the mundane. This sphere encompasses everything that is normal, everything that is ordinary. To pass this sphere, you must meditate on the things which are not-special and what makes them so. What do you find mundane? What parts of you might be considered ‘mundane’? What is the meaning of mundane? Once you have answered these questions, perform the Invocation of the Mundane.
Invocation of the Mundane:
To that which is ordinary,
To that which is normal,
To that which is common,
To that which is not different,
Enter me, oh solidity of mundane,
Become me, oh solidity of mundane,
Speak through me, oh solidity of mundane,
Filter through me, oh solidity of mundane.
Mundane, I hereby invoke thee.
The ninth sphere is the sphere of the divine. This sphere encompasses everything within you that has the possibility for godhood. To pass this sphere you must meditate upon that which brings you closer to divinity. What makes you godlike? What is godhood? Why do you search for godhood? Once you have answered these questions, perform the Invocation of the Divine.
Invocation of the Divine:
To that which is un-ordinary,
To that which is higher,
To that which makes me a god,
To that which shines within,
Enter me, oh golden divinity,
Become me, oh golden divinity,
Speak through me, oh golden divinity,
Filter through me, oh golden divinity.
Divine, I hereby invoke thee.
Once you have completed all of this, congratulations! You have successfully passed through the Nine Outer Spheres! You now have thorough knowledge of yourself and many things which happen to you. Now that you have done this, you may move on to more interesting things.
~The Fires of Life~
With this section we will discuss the occult phenomenon I like to call "The Fires of Life". These are the everlasting tenants that every being should hold themselves to if they wish to progress and remain stable. Ignore them at the cost of your very existence. They are the magickian’s bread and butter, they are his blood and his wine.
What are they though? You may very well ask. Well, good magickian, the Fires of Life are the values of honor, wisdom, guidance and perseverance. Each will be certain to keep you on the path of truth and self-enlightenment. Together they will shield you from light and darkness alike, and keep you at the top of your game, so to speak. Learn them well.
Honor: The warrior’s very soul revolves around this tenant. His eyes burn with its power and its glory, his face glows with its humbled thankfulness. You must go forth and put into actions this fire of life. How? Very simply, magickian. In your every day actions, become consciously aware of how honor works into them. Are you an honorable person? If so, what makes you honorable? If not, what will you do to make yourself honorable? Satisfy these questions and you may move on to the next tenant. You may also wish to perform this invocation.
Invocation of Honor:
Honor whose values are high,
Honor whose way is valor,
Honor whose sword is truth,
Honor whose shield is justice,
I beckon thee into myself.
Honor who may never falter,
Honor who will always be strong,
Honor who will bear no stain,
Honor who will never die,
I hereby invoke thee.
Wisdom: The wizard and his kind are very enamored of this fire. It is the candle which lights their path, it is the fire which burns away the barriers of ignorance. You must put it into actions. In the course of your day, watch how this aspect plays into your actions. Are you a wise person? If so, what makes you wise? If not, what will you do to make yourself wise? Satisfy these questions and you may move on to the next tenant. You may wish to perform the following invocation.
Invocation of Wisdom:
Wisdom whose path is enlightenment,
Wisdom whose strength is knowledge,
Wisdom whose power is great,
Wisdom whose way is thought,
Wisdom who will ever smite ignorance,
Wisdom who will show us the way,
Wisdom who will lead all beings,
Wisdom who grants knowledge and insight,
I hereby invoke thee.
Guidance: This is the aspect of the teacher, of the master, of the leader. It is the lantern which he uses to light the way, it is the hand with which he helps you to stand. You must put it into actions. In the course of the day, observe how it plays into everything you do. Whom do you guide? Who guides you? What have you learned? What do you have to teach? Once you have satisfied these questions you may move on to the next tenant. You may also wish to perform the following invocation.
Invocation of Guidance:
Guidance whose virtue lights the way,
Guidance whose keys grant passage,
Guidance whose face is always smiling,
Guidance whose eyes glow golden,
Guidance who will raise us up,
Guidance who will lead us on,
Guidance who will guide others,
Guidance who will triumph always,
I hereby invoke thee.
Perseverance: This is the way of fortitude, the way of the stubborn, the way of the iron-willed. It is the roots which hold the mighty oak to the earth, it is the foundation beneath the mightiest structures. You must put it into actions. In the course of your day, watch how it plays into each event. Are you perseverant? If so, over what do you persevere? If not, what can you do to become more so? Once you have satisfied these questions you may move on to the next fire. You may also wish to perform the following invocation.
Invocation of Perseverance:
Perseverance whose roots grow deeply,
Perseverance whose blood runs steel,
Perseverance whose resolve is stone,
Perseverance whose fortitude is granite,
Perseverance who will not submit,
Perseverance who will keep fighting,
Perseverance who will destroy the enemy,
Perseverance who will never surrender,
I hereby invoke thee.
After you have completed all of this, you will have boosted your confidence and have vastly improved your outlook on life. Maybe even pass on to discoverings of the other?

If anyone gets a buzz from this,or has difficulty passing any sphere,please post.

In love

Andy

Darkwater

Sure Vi,

just I'm not that much good at loading stuff,maybe better I post a link to another site.

So the first 7 spheres are upward swirls & downward spirals,8 & 9 are centre point travel which you are maybe more familiar with as you have unified already.I am basically giving you a structure of what you have already acheived.

The energy diagram has many names,it is called twinstar and many more things.From this point the energy *ramifies exponentially*,or progresses very smoothly from simplicity to complexity in order to form the two interlocking pyramids which you use(Bah-spirit energy)

The same rules apply to the 4 fires,which is your Kah...this is source or solar energy( 10d swastika shape in structure)

The way of the *hearth fire* is the most powerful of magicks,never underestimate yourself...as I explore the divine core of your essence,your very being.xxxx

I am privelaged & honoured.I am only sorry there will be delays as I am too stupid dumb-*** to upload stuff I want to show you.

Ever heard of Abrahadabra? I'll borrow stuff from there or link you,the principal guy has the framework(9 points) as his sig....I'll look elsewhere too get you some nice links so as we progress smoothly as possible...........(sighs)

I love you.

Andy

blackout

Violet.
Andy,

You are uncontainably sweet and generous.
I am so happy to know you.

I am glad you know me well enough
to know that I have moved through these "spheres" already.

But still, as you have put all this before me in such an orderly form,
I know I am notably deficient in number 4, the body.
(and I believe also another... but I shall explore one at a time.)

My energy is in a very depleated state right now,
and circumstances in my life are causing me to spiral down,
and then to save myself from total annhilaton...or "voiding" myself completely...
I find myself grasping for ways to swirl back up.
But each time, I have ever less energy to rise with.

My body is injured.
I have insulted it many many times,
and insult brings injury.
Every deep injury of spirit and mind
then manifests in body...
deep deep hard pains... in the core of my bones...
and in my muscles... and I get so toxic.
There is anger in my life... I cannot go there anymore.
Whatever that means. Or I will die.
Depleted of life and happiness and the energy to work any Magick.

I sense that if I can come to love my body
find the healing energy there...
"mandela" my body...
my strength will manifest ten fold or more.
And the rest I will have the means to deal with from there.

Also... I wonder... should I just "void" myself?
Will I rise a different person? Phoenix myself?
Will I automatically swirl after the spiral?
Is that just how it goes?
(like when a string unwinds itself? and twists back the other way)
Am I hanging on to a version of myself that I'm supposed to let go of?

I will post later on the beauty and deeper meanings
I see in the body invocation.

Thank you,
~Violet~

:D You know I love you too.

Polishing my jewels.....

Last edited:

Darkwater

Void is remanifestation eternal,via your higher power which is your self(all you,you in all your glory,greater in your own being)

remanifesting eternal in ecstatic self love,which naturally attracts the love of others such are the signals you send out & the universal law of attraction.Mandala does form around you,or you around it too.......you will feel its gut wrenching power when it does.xxxxxxxxx

If your body has been insulted so as to damage your spirit,just take all the time in the worlds to heal,unite,unify & bond.Identify yourself(in love),all that you are,all that you are & you are not(your universe),absorb all that you are not,in love,so as it becomes you.....then accept yourself in love & love your self.

Be the Godess!

in great love,

DW.

Darkwater

I've never heard of him?
You want to do them one at a time?Are you ok with the intro?how are you on meditate?just close your eyes,take 3 deep breathes & still your mind after reading this. tell me what you think..;)

The first of the spheres is the sphere of the self. This may be crossed by a process where you meditate on the concept of yourself. Who are you really, beneath the skin? Why do you exist? Do you even know? Once these questions are answered, I suggest the following invocation be performed. It is the Invocation of the Self.
Invocation of the Self:
To the power which resides within,
The power which I contain,
The power which is me,
The power which pervades me,
The power which makes me,
Enter me, oh power of self,
Become me, oh power of self,
Speak through me, oh power of self,
Filter through me, oh power of self.
Self, I hereby invoke thee.

Who are you really, beneath the skin? Why do you exist? Do you even know?

I am curious as to what your answer is to this question in regard to yourself.

I get more sense of power carrying a basket of clothes downstairs to the washer or lifting weights at the gym than I do navel-gazing :)

Self-seeking is for people who have no sense of self, no firm sense of identity.

Darkwater

There is much to be said of the *way of the hearth fire*,very powerful magick indeed.

I also am very secure in my mundane sphere.....I am an emotional body,attached to a carbon based lifeform...this is the seat of all realisation,our link via the neurons being all important,the electricity,your spark.

I could write lots on this,your health depends upon your emotional body firing on all cylinders,or chakra.

Any good?

Mundane sphere is the reason we are here in this form of energy,of course.

:)