• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Concept of God of the BIBLE According to Christian Apologists

Sara Thinks

Jay Smith's God of BIBLE, JESUS vs Sarah Foster!!! LETS PUT THEM TO TEST!
][this video has shown all the reference from the bible, so feel free to go back to your bible and verify!

atpollard

So should we now go to the Muslim DIR and begin to spam you with videos urging you to convert to Christianity and Scientology and all other religions and pretend that this is just asking a polite question?

Sara Thinks

So should we now go to the Muslim DIR and begin to spam you with videos urging you to convert to Christianity and Scientology and all other religions and pretend that this is just asking a polite question?
It is not a christian only forum 1. I didn't convert anyone or ask anyone to convert as Muslim!
I put out my proof for what I posted! I invite you and other Muslims in joining with me in an open discussion

atpollard

It is not a christian only forum 1. I didn't convert anyone or ask anyone to convert as Muslim!
I put out my proof for what I posted! I invite you and other Muslims in joining with me in an open discussion
Sorry for the tone, but your post needs to be moved.

From the RULES, Rule 10 talks about the purpose of the Forums marked DIR (as in Christian DIR):

"All DIR (Discuss Individual Religions) forums are for the use of members who identify with those groups or practices. Debating is not permitted in DIRs; debates between members of specified groups should be posted in Same Faith Debates. Members who do not identify with a DIR group may only post respectful questions; we recommend creating a thread in the Religions Q&A instead where there is more freedom to comment. DIR forums are not to be used as a cover to bash others outside of the DIR group. "

So you are welcome to discuss Islam vs Christianity, but you should be honest enough to make it clear that your video is going to be a hatchet job distorting Christianity and building a strawman to denounce the divinity of Christ rather than just throwing it out there with a "Let's talk about it" as if you came to talk to anyone about anything. In any event, it belongs in another Forum other than the Christian DIR Forum, since this is where Christians are free to discuss topics without harassment from non-Christians (just as the Muslim DIR Forum is off limits to non-Muslims.)

atpollard

Your exegesis on most of those verses is terrible.
Sarah can do most of those things that God cannot (sin, get tired, loose to a man) which is why Sarah is a sinner in need of help and God NEEDS nothing that Sarah can offer.

I have never heard of Jay Smith, but that video was unimpressive at handling scripture. Who will you take on next, Joe Olsteen?

Since you saw fit to post nothing more than a video and 'Look up my proof', I really have no great interest in expending vast amounts of energy arguing with a bad video and worse exegesis.

No wonder so much of the Qu'ran needed to be abrogated.
Do you handle your own text with as little care?